Hideaway Mine

pipedreams

We think we have problems.

image.png.ecaaf2ba3a42d24fa0a968d4c3000ff0.png

sinkhole-south-dakota-black-hawk-old-gypsum-mine-1-19-5ee7307692809__700.jpg

The lawsuit on behalf of 119 homeowners also includes counts against title companies involved in sales of the homes, attorneys for previous owners, and real estate agents who sold the homes.    The residents are seeking more than $35,000,000 in compensatory damages, $40,000,000 in exemplary damages, and “such other relief as the court deems equitable”

Judging by that car someone had to be aware of this mine.

https://www.pahasapagrotto.org/hideaway-mine.html

https://www.boredpanda.com/sinkhole-south-dakota-black-hawk-old-gypsum-mine/?cexp_id=29628&cexp_var=50&_f=featured&utm_source=gab&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

that`s gonna be one hell of a Tow Charge.

Can't wait to hear the recording from AAA.

"You're car, sir?  Is under ground in an abandoned mine shaft? I take it you are not in a safe place?  Is there any chance you kidding me? No, well, sir.  Your tow is about 2 hours out."

• Haha 3

"Excuse me...is this a Mr. Pipe Dreams?  Why yes, this is AAA Automotive.  In regards to your tow of a vehicle stuck in an abandoned mine shaft....yes, well, i'm sorry but we were required to divert the tow truck to the La Brea tar pits.  Well to be fair about it, sir.  it could be they are towing a brontosaurus or a 1972 Pinto.

Your wait will be another 2 hours.  We're sorry for the trouble.  We will however, be issuing you a gift card in the amount of $40 so your next oil change is on us."

Edited by Historian