This company is daring to defend police amid cancel culture

TBO

That's cool. I had to find a new barber yesterday because my hair was too damned shaggy after 4 months w/o haircut and the old guy who ran my old shop has not re opened. As I was walking to the 3rd barber/stylist place I noticed at least three virtue signalling businesses  had Only Black Lives Matter signs. Fortunately I had no need of any of their services. I looked for one of those signs at the last barber shop and there was not one. I did see that they had shoulder uniform patches for various local, county and state police agencies, approximately 50 to 60 total. So I went in and got a good haircut and shave on the back of my neck.

• Like 1

In 2001 everyone thought the cops were the best after 911.   Not many know how many died afterwards due to illness.   But it was a lot of good officers.

Today...so many thing we're the reverse. 

Truth is there are just as many officers today that would charge up those towers only to die...and many more than would trade days and years to help save lives today.

But you know.  Not much has changed in many years. In the 1940s the signs used to read.

Sailors and dogs stay off the grass.

• Like 3

Actually, i did it for almost free for six months as a reservist.

My state requires reserves to be fully certified just like the full-time officers.  They also require the reserves to maintain the standards at the same level and attend additional training.

We got paid to go to court, training or called out.  That was pretty much it.

It was probably the best job i ever had.

• Like 4

Actually, i did it for almost free for six months as a reservist.
My state requires reserves to be fully certified just like the full-time officers.  They also require the reserves to maintain the standards at the same level and attend additional training.
We got paid to go to court, training or called out.  That was pretty much it.
It was probably the best job i ever had.

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

• Thanks 1