Tulips

gwalchmai

I just got an email from Wyze. It's OK, I have a WyzeCam so I'm on their mailing list. Anyway it says

"As we continue to wind down our In Response program for COVID-19, we've reduced the price of our Disposable Face Masks (50-count) from $29.99 to $19.99 in an effort to help us sell through our remaining inventory."

Looks like somebody overreacted to the crisis and is left holding a big bag of China masks they need to cut their losses on. I wonder how many other commodities like this we're gonna see (hand sanitizer, toilet paper, yadda, yadda). I also wonder how much overbuying the .GOV did...

If you need stuff like that I'd wait. I suspect the prices will go pretty low.

I once got a half-gross of free logo T-shirts from my employer when our maroon marketing manager clicked "cases" instead of "boxes" and we got 17 thousand of 'em. They're nice, though. :)

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

Bet he got fired!!:anim_lol:

She. And therefore of course not. At least not then. It was funny though. We were in a meeting and the CEO's looking over a report and he says "What's this $17,000 item for marketing materials? That's kinda vague" and she went through one of those labyrinthine "mistakes were made, but not by me" stories. Boss got pissed about it and put her on a short leash. I understand that she got T-shirts for a bonus that year. After I retired I heard she was sent to greater glories.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1