Love the blue, but I'm warming to this defund idea.

Rellik

With all the cameras abounding, it'll be more fun than watching nancy grace yammering on and on.  Kind of like a live action "purge" movie.  Make book on when the body from the drive by gets picked up.  

Pass out all the personal phones numbers of the community agitators, aldermen, get that jive azzed preacher out his bed at 3am.  Somebody stole your car - call wackie maxie, or someone  else on the congressional black bigots.  Deshawn get out early and looking to have a talk with his squeeze in violation of his parole and restraining order.  Call a community agitator.  Call an alderman, counselcritter.  Hear gunfire, call blm.  

Tie in to all the security cameras, city wide.  Stream it.  

It'll be a hoot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Watching liberal cities implode will only be part of the fun.  

I suppose when a CCW shoots a prospective carjacker, he can go right home.  No police coming to try and make him out to be a murderer.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, PPQer said:

I suppose when a CCW shoots a prospective carjacker, he can go right home.  No police coming to try and make him out to be a murderer.

DAMN!!!!!  I'm Lovin THAT part!!!:dancinsmiley:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PPQer said:

....and you play yur guitar on the mtv     ( that's the way you do it! )

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rellik said:

With all the cameras abounding, it'll be more fun than watching nancy grace yammering on and on.  Kind of like a live action "purge" movie.  Make book on when the body from the drive by gets picked up.  

Pass out all the personal phones numbers of the community agitators, aldermen, get that jive azzed preacher out his bed at 3am.  Somebody stole your car - call wackie maxie, or someone  else on the congressional black bigots.  Deshawn get out early and looking to have a talk with his squeeze in violation of his parole and restraining order.  Call a community agitator.  Call an alderman, counselcritter.  Hear gunfire, call blm.  

It'll be a hoot.

I’m with it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

Who'll be the next Capones?

Or will the Mexican cartels just move in and pretty much run things?

The cartels have the money, weapons, manpower, they've established contacts in the barrio, backing of politicians, etc.

Blacks are loosing neiborhoods, and I hear that Watts is back in the hands of mexican, just like it was in the 20's.   

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, Rellik said:

It'll be a hoot.

i do Pray the Community Police are forced to wear Body Cams....

i have seen all the Fur Missle Vids on Youtube so  i need some new content..

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rellik said:

The cartels have the money, weapons, manpower, they've established contacts in the barrio, backing of politicians, etc.

Blacks are loosing neiborhoods, and I hear that Watts is back in the hands of mexican, just like it was in the 20's.   

I’ll need to go buy some zoot suits and switchblades. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really like this idea.  I think it would be fantastic if Seattle, Chicago, LA, and NYC all completely defunded and abolished their police departments.  All those LEOs could move to localities where their contributions are valued.  Conservative residents could move to more welcoming locales then we could watch as the remaining snowflakes chewed themselves up.  I like the idea of a barrier around the cities and no one allowed out without swearing allegiance to the USA, on camera.  Perhaps interested parties could  arm themselves and then purchase tickets to go on safari, no bag limit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1