America- We Are Leaving

Gunboat1

https://www.lawofficer.com/america-we-are-leaving/
Excerpt: "Cowards are all around us. From chiefs to sheriffs to politicians, no one has our back.

Now, the little we have, we are told they are going to defund us or even abolish us. Citizens with a political agenda will reign over us and all you have to do is wake up and put on a uniform to be a racist.

This weekend I received death threats for just doing my job. It would have been outrageous a decade ago and made national news.

Now, it’s just a Monday.

There will be more threats, more accusations of racism and more lies told about us.

I used to talk cops out of leaving the job. Now I’m encouraging them.

It’s over America. You finally did it."

Edited by Gunboat1
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The protester want to abolish the police

the politicians want to “reform” the police

ultimately privatize the PD. Bidding for the contract starts at xxxxxx

whenever something happens like The Floyd killing, they can get in front of the cameras and point to the company, a lot like the contractors in Iraq.

the new bidding a every few years for renewal, Company execs going to testify before Congress, Republicans back the company/democrats back the people. Mall cop policing

no political responsibility

eventually.....push one for a black officer response, push two for a Caucasian officer response. Then the fun really starts.

the black officers/department isn’t funded like the white department! Second class!! Slave cops!!!

think about it, many of the prisons are private companies. With all the issues they have

Edited by Dric902

51 minutes ago, PPQer said:

LEO needs to stand aside and let liberal America get a taste of mob rule.  Minneapolis should be very interesting.  

It's past time for the LEO community to sit in the donut shop and let the lib-turds run loose.

Let them experience "True democracy."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1481548489_answeredthecall.jpg.1f1c8be0bfaadc98a322982627b8c894.jpgHe Answered The Call"

Tothe sun, I bid him farewell
A man, a hero, I never knew well

Like many before him, who answered the call
Wearing a badge, he was destined to fall

Though by choice a long life and a happy old age
Would he have chosen, had he written the page

But the office he chose never promised long life
Just half of his salary, for his child and his wife

He went without fear, into the darkness of night
Bringing comfort to some, to some others light

Easing their pain and calming their fears
He did his duty, never asking for cheers

A husband, a cop, he answered the call
We bid him farewell for he gave his all

by

D

He Answered The Call"

Today in the sun, I bid him farewell

But the office he chose never promised long life

We bid him farewell for he gave his

He Answered The Call"

Today in the sun, I bid him farewell

Bthe office he chose never promised long life

We bid him farewell for he gave his all

by

• Like 2

Defund welfare. Defund food stamps. Defund immigrant assistance. No limit to the stuff I can do with out. Defund the congress and the senate. Defund public commie broadcasting. Defund every bit of any kind of federal assistance to these liberal cesspools.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

yet, the Police still come when they are called, no matter who is calling.

i`m thinking if they want to defund and desolve Law Enforcement those same Politicians should be required to have the same options we all get during a crime. no exceptions,

if they want to remove Qualified Immunity from Law Enforcement they remove it from Everyone of them that has the same Immunity as Judges,Prosecutors,Mayors and every Elected Official has. and no adding it to their new Private security forces.

the same Immunity they demanded the Nursing Homes have during Covid Lock downs.

this could all be solved by Electing Better people to run places.

and maybe by giving Local Law Enforcement the Ability to Elect Chiefs and Superintendents that are a line to Mayors instead of Appointed by Mayors to distance themselves from Law Enforcement.

if i was a Minneapolis Cop i`d have used my Caution tape and Traffic cones to mark a Parade Route with Traffic wands to keep them moving right to the Mayors front door during the Riots.

Problem Solved.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Gunboat1 said:

https://www.lawofficer.com/america-we-are-leaving/
Excerpt: "Cowards are all around us. From chiefs to sheriffs to politicians, no one has our back.

Now, the little we have, we are told they are going to defund us or even abolish us. Citizens with a political agenda will reign over us and all you have to do is wake up and put on a uniform to be a racist.

This weekend I received death threats for just doing my job. It would have been outrageous a decade ago and made national news.

Now, it’s just a Monday.

There will be more threats, more accusations of racism and more lies told about us.

I used to talk cops out of leaving the job. Now I’m encouraging them.

It’s over America. You finally did it."

I was so pissed yesterday watching the fake news. They were in Houston for George Floyd. They reported Floyd was called the gentle giant.  When was that when he and several others robbed a woman in her house at gunpoint. Floyd went to the house dressed like he was some type of officer all in blue then forced his way in. The rest of them piled out of the van and went in. The platevwas taken down by a neighbor. The car was stopped a little later and Floyd was the driver. She was pregnant and they stuck the gun in her stomach and demanded money. He spent 9-10 years in prison. He also was arrested several times with drugs and spent time in jail. After all of this he moved to Minnesota. Floyd was killed tragically and wrong but Murder? It appears the charges were raised from third degree murder to second just to please the crowds.   Did you see the video when he was taken over to the wall to sit down. You can see he drops a white bag on the sidewalk out of his left had behind him. He was not the innocent they claim him to be. Also have not seen the video but supposedly he was put in the back sear and started kicking and other things and was pulled out. You don’t see that anywhere. Again even though all of this occurred HE DID NOT NEED OR DESERVE TO DIE. I also heard this cop was reported 18 times for improper handling of persons in his care. That should have been addressed a ling time ago by the dept. I was a cop in the 60’s and 70’s we did not put up with this ****. Rioting, looting, fires and KILLING COPS. We had riots but we did not Cotten to it or just stand there. This country is going to hell because of liberals. We are so afraid of hurting someones feeling it stinks to high heaven.

• Thanks 2