Karen News Network

Silentpoet

I ain't down wit dat. As much as I find these "Karens" annoying I don't think they, or anyone else for that matter, should be harmed for being stupid. I do think she should have to spend a couple Saturdays cleaning the McD's drive-thru, and she should have to take the girl she threw the drink at out to a nice dinner.

Also, I'm kinda pissed about these busybody wimmens co-opting the name Karen. I've known a few Karens in my life who were absolutely angels on loan to us from heaven. We already have a perfectly good term for busybody wimmens and we don't need to sully the name Karen by the association.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

I ain't down wit dat. As much as I find these "Karens" annoying I don't think they, or anyone else for that matter, should be harmed for being stupid. I do think she should have to spend a couple Saturdays cleaning the McD's drive-thru, and she should have to take the girl she threw the drink at out to a nice dinner.

Also, I'm kinda pissed about these busybody wimmens co-opting the name Karen. I've known a few Karens in my life who were absolutely angels on loan to us from heaven. We already have a perfectly good term for busybody wimmens and we don't need to sully the name Karen by the association.

You ever called someone a Bubba?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

It is the other sides version of "Felicia,"  I have no idea what transgressions Felicia committed either.  I do know, of a girl, who switched schools because she was relentlessly hounded for having the misfortune of her parents naming her Felicia before that became the slang word for "bitch."  There are many women out there named Karen, at various stages in their life that didn't want to have their name as a slang term for bothersome dumb white woman.  But, here we are.  I guess society as a whole cannot get by without some lightening rod to torture. It makes them feel somehow in control and superior to someone or something. 

• Like 2

do not take pets to pet smart to get groomed   , wifes friend had a pup that came out all choppy lol .  support the local groomers.   im the groomer here for our long hair hua  she looks like a 

werewolf. and now with temps in high 80ties  and expect to hit 90ties from here thru to the fall.  the clippers will soon be dusted off.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1