Jump to content

We Love Grady Judd


willie-pete
 Share

Recommended Posts

Best Sheriff in the Nation.  If he could have said "and we won't waste any time investigating your death.  Even if you are in the middle of the street in a residential neighborhood."

 

Edited by PPQer
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, PPQer said:

Best Sheriff in the Nation.  If he could have said "and we won't waste any time investigating your death.  Even if you are in the middle of the street in a residential neighborhood."

 

He was clearly talking about citizens protecting themselves. I think he would investigate such a death.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gwalchmai said:

He was clearly talking about citizens protecting themselves. I think he would investigate such a death.

Him the State Aty's office for that judicial circuit and maybe even FDLE.

Every state has similar laws.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tadbart said:

I love that guy. I did my last 2 years of school in Polk County. I felt safe, and had ZERO desire to conduct any mischief in that county!

If Sheriff Grady would be so kind as to run for President in 2024...

There are a few good ones around me; Wayne Ivey in Brevard and Mike Chitwood in Volusia.

 

Orange County; not so much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, willie-pete said:

There are a few good ones around me; Wayne Ivey in Brevard and Mike Chitwood in Volusia.

 

Orange County; not so much.

Agreed. I've known Sheriff Peyton Grinnell here in Lake for 2 decades, since he was a Senior Deputy.  He's good people. Probably his worst attribute is that he's a Marine.

 

Orange County has gone blue. Seminole isn't far behind.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Please Donate To TBS

    Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...