rain go away

ASH

we got 7 inches the other day  ,   then this tropical system is dumping on us from yesterday  all day today , and more rain next few days .  looks like  damn rain forest around here . 

we closed berry house early last 3 days .  and fields gotta dry out .  my ponds spillway is flowing  like crazy .  

someone take this rain , we got enough .  i just recently mowed and now boom .  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ASH said:

we got 7 inches the other day  ,   then this tropical system is dumping on us from yesterday  all day today , and more rain next few days .  looks like  damn rain forest around here . 

we closed berry house early last 3 days .  and fields gotta dry out .  my ponds spillway is flowing  like crazy .  

someone take this rain , we got enough .  i just recently mowed and now boom .  

Yeah, enough.  It isn't even June and our little neck of the woods is at 2 tropical storms.

Right now I welcome the rain.  We're still in cleanup mode from the tornado and a side effect of debris removal is that the roads get covered with mud.  A good rainstorm here and there gives them a washing.

Almost busted my behind yesterday on my run.