In The Grocery Store

Just left Walmart where a lady with a basket full of TP asked me what kind of dog I had. I said a GSD service dog. Very rudely she yells what type of service? I said he is a BLD. What's a BLD? She asked as she has her face in my dog's face allowing him to lick her......Now with a straight face I said "He is my butt licking dog. I can't find any toilet paper anywhere because of all you hoarding ass people, so he licks my ass clean...... The cashier lost it and walked away from the register.

unnamed (9).png

Edited by Mrs Glockrunner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Mrs Glockrunner said:

I've seen those advertised.  I think they look cute, but I don't know if I'd have the nerve to wear them.

There's nothing really different than other earrings with adornments.  My wife loves them, she says everyone that has commented on them has liked them.  I think they are a fun statement for today.  They aren't large and gaudy, but enough to get the look of a tiny roll of TP with an end hanging down slightly.

I buy tons of earrings for my wife and these are pretty subdued.

When I bought them I only found one source and they were $42 with shipping, when my wife got them she said she wanted some for all our daughters, by then everyone was copying them and I found some for around $5.  I considered  this a cheap price for the laughs and good comments.

C'mon, get some, you'll have a ball with them on.

I do like unusual earrings.  I have a few pair that get favorable comments.  I didn't start wearing earrings until I retired from the military, so I had a late start in life.  The cheaper the better for everyday wear.  I do have some really expensive pairs that Bob has bought me for special occasions.  Glad your wife and daughters are enjoying wearing them.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mrs Glockrunner said:

I do like unusual earrings.  I have a few pair that get favorable comments.  I didn't start wearing earrings until I retired from the military, so I had a late start in life.  The cheaper the better for everyday wear.  I do have some really expensive pairs that Bob has bought me for special occasions.  Glad your wife and daughters are enjoying wearing them.

I have bought some expensive ones for her too.  She came from a poor family and her father was an alcoholic, so I go out of my way to give her a better life.  

Once in a while her failing memory causes some anxiety.  But I'm sure those $600 Diamond earrings will show up someday.  She was so distraught about losing them I later picked up some Emerald ones for replacement.  I think she has forgotten that she has them.

Still, I try to make every day a good day for her.   I'm retired, what else do I have to do!