If 80% of Americans Wore Masks, COVID-19 Infections Would Plummet, New Study Says

gwalchmai

Maybe some other nations that look better than the USA only count verified Covid-19 deaths, whereas the USA counts any death as a Covid-19 death. this greatly skews the numbers and primarily for political/financial reasons.

Bad Data = Bad decisions.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Bad Data = Bad decisions.

We have lots of both.

This whole thing has shown me one thing for sure - the "experts" know exactly dick.  Even worse they do not know what data to look at or what experiments to do.  If they do I have not seen them.  Are they interviewing every Cv-19 positive person asking them if they have an idea how/where they got it?  I have not seen that data.  All I see is data that is "science" and then more "science" that completely contradicts it, often from the same "credible" source.

Pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So now Fauci is heavily invested in manufacturers of masks?

I read something somewhere that said you have to be in close proximity to someone with active Covid to catch it.  

Edited by PPQer

Having some understanding of how long a comprehensive study of any merit takes, I'll start giving a little benefit of doubt in a year or so. Those will be the quicker studies.

There are variations that may or may not be of any merit. Taking data from an unrelated study, or trend, isn't a proper conclusion base.

One thing is certain. It is MUCH more dangerous to live in NY or NJ if you want to live through this. ?

Edited by LostinTexas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The mask is not to cover your face so much as to cover up their mistakes.

All this mask wearing is going to make people less healthy overall.

Then you have the idiots who wear them while driving in their own cars, walking all by themselves down otherwise empty sidewalks. Saw a couple the other day that wore them into a restaurant, took them off to eat, wiped their mouth with their napkins and put them back on to walk out.

One neighbor wears one to step outside to get her paper in the morning.

How about the study that says the government got it all wrong? Those exist too, but you don't see that getting published anywhere.

Edited by Fog
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fog said:

The mask is not to cover your face so much as to cover up their mistakes.

All this mask wearing is going to make people less healthy overall.

Then you have the idiots who wear them while driving in their own cars, walking all by themselves down otherwise empty sidewalks. Saw a couple the other day that wore them into a restaurant, took them off to eat, wiped their mouth with their napkins and put them back on to walk out.

One neighbor wears one to step outside to get her paper in the morning.

How about the study that says the government got it all wrong? Those exist too, but you don't see that getting published anywhere.

I wear one in the shower. By myself.

• Haha 2