Navy chick killed the NAS Corpus Christi terrorist

Fnfalman

I heard from a couple of sources that the one who smoked the tango was a military policewoman. She took a round to her chest plate and kept on going , smoking that Mofo like a cheap cigar. 

But I thought that chicks ruin the navy or some silly ass crap like that?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I can't find much information as to the name of the woman who shot the scumbag or any details about the shooting , but only an off-hand reference that it was a female.

Here's what I found:

"Defense Secretary Mark Esper said that, when the gunman tried to get through the gate, he was stopped by a young sailor. The sailor, whose identity has not been released, suffered minor injuries and was released from the hospital Thursday.

"She's doing well, I understand," he told the "Today" show on Friday.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/05/22/shes-doing-well-esper-discusses-young-sailor-who-took-down-corpus-christi-gunman.html

Anyone who has a link to a more detailed story, please post it.

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

I can't find much information as to the name of the woman who shot the scumbag or any details about the shooting , but only an off-hand reference that it was a female.

Here's what I found:

"Defense Secretary Mark Esper said that, when the gunman tried to get through the gate, he was stopped by a young sailor. The sailor, whose identity has not been released, suffered minor injuries and was released from the hospital Thursday.

"She's doing well, I understand," he told the "Today" show on Friday.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/05/22/shes-doing-well-esper-discusses-young-sailor-who-took-down-corpus-christi-gunman.html

Anyone who has a link to a more detailed story, pleas post it.

That’s all I found on line as well. 

they probably won’t release her name until after the full investigation is finished. 

1 hour ago, Fnfalman said:

I heard from a couple of sources that the one who smoked the tango was a military policewoman. She took a round to her chest plate and kept on going , smoking that Mofo like a cheap cigar. 

And it was a lady cop who took out the Fort Hood shooter.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DWARREN123 said:

If he was a muzzie then being killed by a female will keep him out of his version of heaven!

I'm not sure about that.

Still, when your terrorist gets taken out by one of our chicks:

1. You have to wonder if our guys are even tougher.
  2. Islam is a male dominated society with scorn for women, so it kind of rocks their paradigm to its core.
  3. It's just funnier that way.
  • Like 3

MILITARY WATCHDOG -- From the associated press: "The gunman tried to speed through a security gate at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, opening fire and wounding the sailor, a member of base security, U.S. officials told the AP. But she was able to roll over and hit a switch that raised a barrier, preventing the man from getting onto the base, the officials said."

And also from the associated press: "U.S. officials told the AP Other security personnel shot and killed the attacker."

As usual, the pro-feminist bleaters CREATE A MYTHOLOGY of superwoman battle prowess, which is simply BS.  The female simply hit a barrier switch.  Men shot the muzzie terrorist dead "like a cheap cigar."  Good for her.  Better for them.

But it makes a cool story, bro.  Like Biden, feminists and their boneheaded apologist lackeys choose "truth" over "facts "....except their "truth".....ain't. 

Edited by Gunboat1

4 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

Some people are born to wage war.