"Objectifying Women" by NavyHato

PPQer

Women don’t objectify men. As long as they have a full head of hair, no potbelly, and an Health insurance card hanging around their neck.

maybe they can be a good dad to their litter since baby daddy is a convict 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think I am unique in this aspect.  But, as a man, when I see a hawt wimmen, my mind takes over in a sort of quad screen, like the show Ally McBeal, where I may be talking lawn care with my neighbor's wife with perfect, innocent eye contact, but the quad screen has many different scenes happening in real time, which are very different. ?

The older I become, the more I find redeeming qualities in many wimmins.  ?

• Like 2

I enjoy talking with women.  I find that when I'm honest and we discuss common issues, they seem to be nice friends.

My wife says I flirt, but I'm so old I don't consciously do anything that might be construed as flirting. 

I think she sees me talking and smiling, and assumes that I may be making the same innuendoes as I do with her, unless she is in the conversation also. It's true, I am very suggestive with my wife...…………  I do like her!

I love her very much and I make it a point to make her feel that age isn't as much as a factor as my love for her.  To me it's important to make her feel as wanted now as when we first married.

I have no illusions about conversing with other women.  It helps to find some common ground and reach some consensus on various topics.  I know I have nothing to offer them but intelligent conversation.  I'm way past "hunting".  I simply have no agenda at all.

My neighbor is a single mom with a 7 year old boy that frustrates her at times, and I reassure her that's a normal feeling, and try to convey what I thought and did at that age so she has some comparison.

She's doing a good job,  and when I met her mother she greeted me warmly.  I told her that I understood the difficulty raising a child alone since my youngest daughter was also a single mom.

I think most women appreciate a conversation about topics that don't involve trying to hustle them, just normal interactions between adults. 

It's surprising how they will freely discuss personal problems when there is no ulterior motives involved.

As my wife reminds me, I like talking with women.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, janice6 said:

My neighbor is a single mom with a 7 year old boy that frustrates her at times, and I reassure her that's a normal feeling, and try to convey what I thought and did at that age so she has some comparison.

Funny, I remember at that age, I was different from most other boys of the same age.  They were interested in basketball, football, Roger Staubach, etc.  I was interested in their mother's bewbies and other curvatures.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Meh, after a few hard lessons with life, many women figure out what is important.

Job, bathes, speaks English takes a high priority after a few crappy relationships and the eyes slam open. Too bad, so many have already acquired baggage that holds them back at times.  It can make for a difficult time in getting involved with someone worth being involved with. Sad that so many learn too late.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Funny, I remember at that age, I was different from most other boys of the same age.  They were interested in basketball, football, Roger Staubach, etc.  I was interested in their mother's bewbies and other curvatures.

C'mon!  You know any normal boy that age was thinking of the same things, just that they were too intimidated to voice them.   So the evidence says your you were unfortunately, normal.

I remember frightening feelings for a female playmate of mine beginning when I was 7 years old.

She called me to wish me a happy Birthday, a lifetime later!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

You just think you were different!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1