Wood chipper food where I went to school

Silentpoet

I'm not too quick to judge in cases like this where the accused is an employee of a school because it happens quite a lot where students who don't like a particular employee will make pedophile claims against said person to not only get them fired, but screw up their lives.  If this is all a hoax then the students who started it need to legally answer for it.  If he's guilty of everything he's accused of then yeah, fire up the wood chipper. 

22 minutes ago, Maser said:

I'm not too quick to judge in cases like this where the accused is an employee of a school because it happens quite a lot where students who don't like a particular employee will make pedophile claims against said person to not only get them fired, but screw up their lives.  If this is all a hoax then the students who started it need to legally answer for it.  If he's guilty of everything he's accused of then yeah, fire up the wood chipper. 

The thing is this case is based on communications on instagram.  I do agree there can be false accusations because of petty motives, but I do not think this is the case here.

A.  If I was involved with schooling or kids in any way, I'd never ever, ever have a social media account that I'd share with anyone related to that endeavor (or, just not have any). 

B.  This guys seems to be a turd.

C.  If found guilty, feed him feet first into the chipper, really slowly.

• Like 2

“charged in federal court today with soliciting children to send him sexually explicit photos and videos through Snapchat and Instagram.“

this is exactly why our phones and iPads are synced. Whatever Mercy sends or receives we all get, her instagram and tick toc passwords are synced.
this bastard would be shut down at the first attempt. 

maybe I’m just overprotective, but in today’s world you have to be.

• Like 3