hcaptcha glocktalk

RenoF250

Did glocktalk get hacked with some hcaptcha bug?  I just tried looking at it and it wants to identify buses for half an hour.

My daughter is standing behind me calling me a Karen for asking this question.  "I need to speak to glocktalk's manager" she says.  Hurtful...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Eric said:

So, what are the wheels on the buses up to?

Square and triangle??  I don't know, some sort of geometry.

Seems odd it never lets you in.  Wondering if they got hacked, chose to do it, or I am somehow hacked.

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

Square and triangle??  I don't know, some sort of geometry.

Seems odd it never lets you in.  Wondering if they got hacked, chose to do it, or I am somehow hacked.

Is your password still 12345?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

So no one else is having this problem?  Seems to be something with my internet, wife has the same problem on her computer with hellofresh, tried it from my phone with internet off so it used cellular data and it worked fine, turn wifi back on and hellofresh said FO.

29 minutes ago, Zonny said:

How come you guys don't stay logged in? Only sites I don't save my login info are financial sites. 

Do you know something I don't? 

Mine normally is, now everytime a click I have to do a stupid hcaptcha thing.

It is like clouflare has flagged my IP.  Lots of sites work fine, it seems anything associated with cloudfare is TU.

Spectrum doesn't have a clue.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Zonny said:

How come you guys don't stay logged in? Only sites I don't save my login info are financial sites. 

Do you know something I don't? 

Just don't.  But then i'm one of those odd balls who does change a password regularly and never uses the same once twice and doesn't use the same one on a website.

• Like 1

Looks like it must have been IP related.  I went and bought a new cable modem since they one they gave me was 100 years old and connecting that gave me a new IP address and now it all works fine and is a bit faster.

• Like 2