Fish is bigger than him.

Silentpoet

42 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

now he will spend the rest of his life trying to catch a Fish Bigger then that one!

Nah, he will just become the next Bill Dance and hold fish close to the camera to make them look huge.  :D

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

The smaller ones are better, but I'm not tossing a 300 pounder over the side. Well, I might make an exception for a chomo. 

Ok,, i am willing to pay money to see Zoney fight one of these 300 pound fish by herself...

she'll win.  But it will be a prime-time fight.

What is it with you guys in Alaska with things like 300 and 400 pound fish?  They are gigantic!  I say that but my state has sharks. Lots of them.  And whales...some of them from Canada...sorry.  Some of them aquatic.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Historian said:

Ok,, i am willing to pay money to see Zoney fight one of these 300 pound fish by herself...

she'll win.  But it will be a prime-time fight.

What is it with you guys in Alaska with things like 300 and 400 pound fish?  They are gigantic!  I say that but my state has sharks. Lots of them.  And whales...some of them from Canada...sorry.  Some of them aquatic.

Zonny straps on the fighting belt the moment she bards the boat. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

You gotta be prepared and have the correct mind set. Plus it helps if you ain't busy chumming over the side, Cheechako.

Well.  You see.   I think the reason why i have so little luck fishing is because i did well in the past.

Clearly the fish have heard of me.  Because of that.  Well.  They just flee the area.  Go somewhere save.

They might even have little posters of me underwater warning others about my skills...

At least that's what i tell myself.

• Like 1