Flynn's Judge and "amicuses"

Ricordo

"Former U.S. Attorney Brett Tolman thought he had "seen everything" over the course of his career until a federal judge opened the door Tuesday for legal experts and other outside parties to oppose the Justice Department’s motion to drop the case against former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Appearing on "Fox & Friends," Tolman said he believed Judge Emmet Sullivan's decision was "outrageous" and that the Washington D.C. judge had turned himself into an "activist," willing to set aside rules, ethics, and precedent in favor of partisanship.

Although Sullivan did not directly address the Justice Department's motion to drop the charge against Flynn, in his order Sullivan announced he would set a schedule for outside parties to present arguments about the government’s request to dismiss the case..." https://www.foxnews.com/media/us-attorney-flynn-judge-decision-district-case-washington-dc

As a former disco skate dancing instructor, I agree with the Judge's decision. The heck, I'd like to appear as amicus also. Or amici...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Their hate blinds them. Their hate guides their every thought and action. Their hate will ultimately consume them.

"I don't believe it."

"That's why you fail."

Note to self: No need to wait until 8:30 PM tonight to modify the profile. Even though I cherished those moments, the cup will be overflowing for the next week.

8 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

Their hate blinds them. Their hate guides their every thought and action. Their hate will ultimately consume them.

They lost a seat in congress last night and are desperately trying to defeat a Republican challenger in California...shortly.  And it looks like he's going to flip a 20 year seat.

• Like 2

That depends on the California machine, a bit like the Chicago model,  If they decide to vote like they did with the Clinton funded computer system for their primaries, I don't see it happening.  Electronic data, especially created by someone who is a friend of a friend in D.C. always has a back door.  The end user will never see it, but it exists.  I did some digging of my own.  A supervisor of mine and I did not get along.  So, I dug through my computer system to find his name and a keystroke recorder.  He must have been bored out of his mind, because all I did was work.  He seemed more techy after he couldn't find anything.  

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/amicus_curiae

One of the awesome rights granted under our Constitution.

be respectful, pithy, clear

speak on the case, not the politics. Don’t tell the court “what they need to do”

don’t “I know you won’t listen because your a bunch of....”

don’t threaten, “if you don’t......I’m gonna.....”

dont accuse, “since you’ve been bought and paid for with Soros money”

write like a normal, intelligent person. I’ve done a few

Dric902.

The Amicus Curiae privilege arises out of the Rules of the Supreme Court of the United States.  It is not a right enumerated by the US Constitution.

There is no basis in the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure for an Amicus Curiae brief, namely, at the District Court level.

Disco forever! 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

This next week is going to be...golden.

:)

If the stuff i heard today is true...the Dems are not going to be able to hide from it.

Even the Washington Post printed some retractions. 

The organically created waste material is about to be real.

• Like 1