Sen. Elizabeth Warren caught using inflated infection and death toll numbers during coronavirus hearing

pipedreams

She got checked ... hard

"White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany called out Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) for using inflated infection and death toll figures during the congressional hearing on the COVID-19 pandemic Tuesday.

The new press secretary allegedly ran the "funny numbers" by White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx before setting the record straight during Tuesday's press briefing.

"Elizabeth Warren erroneously said there were 25,000 new cases today, in fact, there were less than 20,000. Sen. Warren said there were 2,000 deaths, in fact, there have been less than a thousand — I spoke with Dr. Birx about that," McEnany said.

Then she added: "I would encourage our Democratic colleagues and all Americans to make sure we are putting out good information because it does have consequences.""

https://www.theblaze.com/news/elizabeth-warren-inflated-coronavirus-numbers?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20200512Trending-WarrenLiesStats&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

• Thanks 2

Flat out my county had a discussion about this in it's regular weekly meeting and our local public health officer said....you can have multiple comorbities but you die with the virus.  You'll be counted as death by covid.

He would not answer if there was money involved.  And honestly, i don't think he knows.  It's not his job to know that.  Hospital administrators would know.

Warren speakith with forked tongue.

Or so here people would say in a movie.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The USA had The Great Depresssion, The Great Recession, and now The Great Deception.   

Flu deaths are lower than ever because they are being counted as C-19.  The CDC has admitted to inflating the C-19 numbers.  Doctors are being told to code deaths as C-19 when it wasn't necessarily the cause.  Quickly erected field hospitals are being taken down after having no patients.  Cases are being counted by positive tests and not by case.  If a patient has multiple positive tests, they are counted more than once.  All those ventilators that were discussed and ordered, aren't needed.  Billions of dollars wasted.  Businesses destroyed, and now they are saying we shouldn't go back to normal until a vaccine is available.  A vaccine Fauci's buddies in pharma will make billions on,  they won't even consider Israel's.

It's like with Global Warming: if you have to falsify the data, it's for a reason.

Edited by PPQer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/12/2020 at 6:14 PM, Historian said:

Flat out my county had a discussion about this in it's regular weekly meeting and our local public health officer said....you can have multiple comorbities but you die with the virus.  You'll be counted as death by covid.

He would not answer if there was money involved.  And honestly, i don't think he knows.  It's not his job to know that.  Hospital administrators would know.

Warren speakith with forked tongue.

Or so here people would say in a movie.

There are no real accurate numbers.  Places that depend on tourism, under count, purposely.  Places that hate Trump over estimate the numbers and pretend that it came out of his butt and infected the world.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Moshe said:

There are no real accurate numbers.  Places that depend on tourism, under count, purposely.  Places that hate Trump over estimate the numbers and pretend that it came out of his butt and infected the world.

Health care politics.  My wife works in a hospital that is a level one trauma center.  Pretty awesome place associated with an amazing university.  The kind of place you want to go if you have a problem...and people all over the world do come for help.

They never had more than 40 people at one time with the virus.   In fact, as of my last meeting, we had about 330 cases and 5 deaths in a county of about 240,000.

Meanwhile my friend's brewery suffers...and me too.  I miss sitting there blowing off steam for an hour.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

if Liawatha said it, it is Obviously not True.

name me one single thing she has said in her Political Career that turned out to be Factually Correct.

she blamed her Dead Parents And Grandparents for being Racists in an attempt to cover her own Racism...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Moshe said:

I look at the claimed deaths by "Virus" and compare that to no deaths by any other illness.  This is called, putting it in perspective!

• Like 1