My Larry David Moment

Moshe

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRG-nC_-Mf_Gbsu41sA0

So, I called the internet company after it being out 1/4th of the day to someone who has the brain cells of Keanu Reeves before the Matrix.  He kept putting me on hold and asking the same damn questions that I answered already.  He told me to send him an e-mail.  I asked what orifice he would like it in, as an e-mail would require the internet.  He gave me have you plugged in and out multiple times, and of course I had. Brain dead said he would have someone between 8-12.  So, why not plug it in and plug it out.  So, I did:

Image result for picture of a butt

My ass fixed the internet.  You're welcome.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Moshe said:

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRG-nC_-Mf_Gbsu41sA0

So, I called the internet company after it being out 1/4th of the day to someone who has the brain cells of Keanu Reeves before the Matrix.  He kept putting me on hold and asking the same damn questions that I answered already.  He told me to send him an e-mail.  I asked what orifice he would like it in, as an e-mail would require the internet.  He gave me have you plugged in and out multiple times, and of course I had. Brain dead said he would have someone between 8-12.  So, why not plug it in and plug it out.  So, I did:

Image result for picture of a butt

My ass fixed the internet.  You're welcome.

I called Comcast when our cable was out for 1/2 a day.  I explained that I only wanted to know two things.  One, did they know my service was out?  Two, did they have a prediction of approximately how long it would be out?

The started to tell me all that crap and I told them I had recycled the receiver, I had recycled the modem,  I had strung a completely independent run of cable from their modem to my cable box.  Now don't tell me to do what I have already done, to prove the problem is in their hardware and not mine!

The person said she would call the repair department and put in a repair request since her checking the company for reported outages reports no problems in my area.

Then she said they would not accept her repair request since they were working on an "unreported outage" at that time.

I thanked her for finding that out for me and asked if they had any estimate of repair time.  I just wanted to know this wasn't a major problem.

She said they told her about 1/2 a day.  I said that's what I called to find out in the first place.

I can accept various responses as adequate.  Yes we have a problem.  We know or don't know how long it will be to fix it.  But don't run me through a bunch of crap so you won't have to answer me.