Media has NO shame

RenoF250

https://www.westernjournal.com/nbc-admits-airing-highly-deceptive-edit-attorney-general-barrs-comments/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=conservativetribune&utm_content=2020-05-10&utm_campaign=manualpost&fbclid=IwAR3MFJvh7qkU2frTyq9yuSBdFxKlT6NuD5VMXFM8GtqwX1OcEEKqQC4GSdw

Edit?  It is made up completely and then they have the balls to complain about it.

Made up bullshit:

“Well, history’s written by the winners. So it largely depends on who’s writing the history,” Barr said.

What he said:

“I think a fair history would say it was a good decision because it upheld the rule of law,” the attorney general said. “It upheld the standards of the Department of Justice, and it undid what was an injustice.”

But a twitter apology should be good enough?  Anyone involved should be fired, they cannot be trusted and anything that comes out of their useless pie holes is just noise.

Edited by RenoF250
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This my point all along.  Video can always be chopped up to say what you want it to say.  Did you expect more or less from the National Bullshivic Channel?  The same people that gave us Red Dan Rather?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The only surprise would be if this was the first time it has happened.

I can't understand why people in the Trump administration would give interviews to the likes of them or any of the leftist media.  POTUS should tell everyone in his cabinet not to give them any more interviews.  I like how the president started walking away with reporters go too far.  If none of them got any answers because of a few idiots, they might police their own.  

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, windowasher said:

I am afraid MLB is the new WWF.  Fox says it will air crowd sounds and animated fans in the seats when MLB starts playing in empty stadiums in July

I'll bet Detroit's stadium will still be empty.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

I'll bet Detroit's stadium will still be empty.

Remember when TV audience laughter was added to the show artificially and everyone complained about false representation.  What happened to the indignation then and now!

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

Remember when TV audience laughter was added to the show artificially and everyone complained about false representation.  What happened to the indignation then and now!

They should play MLB games with a Married With Children-type laugh track.

• Thanks 1

On 5/11/2020 at 1:24 PM, RenoF250 said:

Made up bull****:

Reminded me of at least two things.

Brian Williams and how many similar journalists grace our TV screens.

And the time that a 1 megaton nuclear device detonated barely 50 feet away from me.

Worst. sunburn. ever.

Edited by Ricordo
Cooked
  • Haha 1