Health food.

Silentpoet

I am really into health food.  I am so into it that I am skipped the 242 class and gone into the 275 class range from this isolation.  What that means in the real world is about 12 pounds gained.  I usually like to sit around 230-232 so I can make it to the 220 class fairly easy with a water cut.  I have been as high as 244 lately.

diet hamburger.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

I am really into health food.  I am so into it that I am skipped the 242 class and gone into the 275 class range from this isolation.  What that means in the real world is about 12 pounds gained.  I usually like to sit around 230-232 so I can make it to the 220 class fairly easy with a water cut.  I have been as high as 244 lately.

diet hamburger.jpg

Mmmmm, pizza the hut.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Even I've gained weight,  and that hasn't happened since the last chemo.  Traveling,  I often get a fast food biscuit in the morning and a restaurant meal in the evening and that's about it.  The last couple months,  I'll stock up at a grocery store and then pretty much eat all day.  Not a lot of healthy stuff.  I've been eating a cheesecake per week,  and the frequent carrot cake.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, windowasher said:

I've lost 22 ibs in 3+ weeks since starting radiation for throat cancer.  Throat is so sore can't eat much but liquid and grits

Prayers, my friend.  

Went 2 rounds with thyroid cancer (surgeries and radiation) back in the early 90s.  It sucked.  But, I'm still here.

I pray that medical advances make things better for you, and you kick its ass.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, windowasher said:

I've lost 22 ibs in 3+ weeks since starting radiation for throat cancer.  Throat is so sore can't eat much but liquid and grits

Good luck, wish you well...

Dave..

• Thanks 1

Since this is MI, land of everything closed by order of the Wretched Gretchen, I haven't been to the gym in 6 weeks, and therefore have lost 6#.  (I am always hungry when I work out regularly, and not hungry at all when I don't).  On the one hand, I miss the gym terribly.  On the other hand, if this goes on for 10 more weeks/10 more pounds, I will be back at fighting weight for me...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1