For All You Mother's Out There

Moshe

That is what I head muster after muster every year for the sake of humor.  However, seriously, to all he mothers out there, happy pre-Mother's Day.  I waisted most of my day trying to find solar powered germeniums; which, were my MIL's favorite flower.  I could not find one for love or money.  So, I opted to flight the walkway with Yellow Roses, as in the Yellow Rose of Texas.  They won't be arriving soon.  But, 10 should do the trick.  We have a lot of pink blossom natural pink flowers at the house.  I thought it would be neat to continue the theme, since she likes flowers.  Father's Day are flag poles.  My wife missed out on her concert due to the Chinese taking another dirty shat on the world, for her birthday.  So, the stove top is a bit dated, and I told her to get any stove top she wants. 

2 hours ago, Moshe said:

That is what I head muster after muster every year for the sake of humor.  However, seriously, to all he mothers out there, happy pre-Mother's Day.  I waisted most of my day trying to find solar powered germeniums; which, were my MIL's favorite flower.  I could not find one for love or money.  So, I opted to flight the walkway with Yellow Roses, as in the Yellow Rose of Texas.  They won't be arriving soon.  But, 10 should do the trick.  We have a lot of pink blossom natural pink flowers at the house.  I thought it would be neat to continue the theme, since she likes flowers.  Father's Day are flag poles.  My wife missed out on her concert due to the Chinese taking another dirty shat on the world, for her birthday.  So, the stove top is a bit dated, and I told her to get any stove top she wants. 

See Walt?  That's how it's done!