Doggos

pipedreams

On 9/18/2022 at 5:36 AM, pipedreams said:

161978c5c531ed30.webp

That worked for about 2 minutes, when our Yorkshire Terrier tried to get dominant with my son's Akita. 

We heard a horrible scream and ran into the kitchen to see the Akita's jaws wrapped around the midsection of my Yorkie,  just holding him pinned to the floor.  The Yorkie's fir was wet but no skin broken nor apparent harm done.

Evidently they had come to some agreement because my Yorkie never tried to dominate an Akita after that.  My boy evidently saw a deity for a short while.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My baby Sophie is going in for a tumor on her butt between her tail and her rectum.  We have had her only for a year so far and she is a wonderful companion.  She never leaves my side when I'm sick and the rest of the time, she guards my wife.  She is a rescue and was 14 years old when we got her.  She's smart as a whip and knows many commands.  I have posted about her many times here.

I'm worried about her outcome and won't find out what it is until October third when she will be operated on..................  My poor baby....... :cry:

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

20 hours ago, janice6 said:

My baby Sophie is going in for a tumor on her butt between her tail and her rectum.  We have had her only for a year so far and she is a wonderful companion.  She never leaves my side when I'm sick and the rest of the time, she guards my wife.  She is a rescue and was 14 years old when we got her.  She's smart as a whip and knows many commands.  I have posted about her many times here.

I'm worried about her outcome and won't find out what it is until October third when she will be operated on..................  My poor baby....... :cry:

Prayers sent for a successful outcome. tom. 

• Thanks 1