Aquitted...

deputy tom

It’s funny, but not unexpected that I’m reading:

Overwhelming vote to acquit 

historic rejection for the dems

The only party defection was Romney, who voted to acquit on the obstruction charge

Truly dangerous Democrat partisans 

“This partisan impeachment will end today,” McConnell said. “But, I fear the threat to our institution will not”

Minutes earlier, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., slammed the Senate trial as a “kangaroo court” and a “sham.”

the era of adjectives continues.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Romney's vote was inconsequential, as it was mathematically impossible to get to the required 67 votes needed, by the time it was his turn to vote. I wonder why he didn't vote guilty in the second charge.

My facebook is absolutely aflutter with melting snowflakes. They're mad as hell, and they're not gonna take it anymore. I've been told multiple times today, to do anatomically impossible things to myself. I've been called a bigot, and it has been suggested that I have carried on an incestuous relationship with my mother. This is all great fun.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

https://bongino.com/mitch-mcconnell-immediately-moves-to-begin-confirming-judges-after-acquittal/

Mitch McConnell Immediately Moves to Begin Confirming Judges After Acquittal

It’s a very good day for President Donald Trump.

The morning began with the release of the January jobs report, showing the biggest monthly job growth in nearly five years. Then came the inevitable acquittal on both articles of impeachment. And less than an hour after the acquittal, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell wasted no time to get to work on confirming a handful of judges.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ASH said:

AQUITTED ?  who would have thunk it  .

she mkes 193,000 a year , she has net worth of 196 million  , someone needs investigating .

Think about it. Most of us can live on $93,000 a year before tax. Assuming she invests the rest, $100,000 a year, and gets a 10% return, she could get $496M in only, um, let's see, um...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, DWARREN123 said:

This is going to cause the dems more trouble than they can handle and may loose them many seats at all levels of government! At least I hope so.

I believe that Nancy will be taught humility by being a minority member after the election coming up. 

She can revel in the fact that she did this to her party singlehanded, almost!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, tadbart said:

Romney's vote was inconsequential, as it was mathematically impossible to get to the required 67 votes needed, by the time it was his turn to vote. I wonder why he didn't vote guilty in the second charge.

My facebook is absolutely aflutter with melting snowflakes. They're mad as hell, and they're not gonna take it anymore. I've been told multiple times today, to do anatomically impossible things to myself. I've been called a bigot, and it has been suggested that I have carried on an incestuous relationship with my mother. This is all great fun.

Best Election ever huh?

WomanYellingGif.gif.49274241ad91f0aac4f9760be6dff6b6.gif

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, TBO said:

They will try again.

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

You know it.

I think they are going to try 25th

Bring in the quack to say "I can tell by watching him on TV..."

When will they push too far?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bish1309 said:

IMHO, they already have.

From your lips to God's ears

I talk to young people, teens and twenties, that feel the schools cheated them. They have a very vague grasp of history, but feel what little they know is a lie. They are angry about it and hungry to learn truth, to have people be honest with them. Some are snowflakes, but even snowflakes feel like they are being lied to, they just haven't figured out who is doing it yet.

I hope it all sorts out peacefully.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1