new knife in today mail

ASH

1 of 250 made stealth black with carbon fiber.   thankfully did not pay retail , hardly ever . got this off blade forums .  never used  

medford 

i have not taken pics yet but these pics are it . if you dont like a hunk of steel  and heavy  pass on lol .  this thing is a prybar with an edge 

download (11).jpg

download (10).jpg

• Like 3

I like the blade shape and how wide from top to bottom it is. It's almost like a traditional "Skinning knife" except at has almost like a Tanto blade but with a kind of a drop point. The scales are a little sharp edged, however, and looks like they could use some rounding off for more comfort in gripping the knife..

Edited by Borg warner

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 5:19 PM, Borg warner said:

I like the blade shape and how wide from top to bottom it is. It's almost like a traditional "Skinning knife" except at has almost like a Tanto blade but with a kind of a drop point. The scales are a little sharp edged, however, and looks like they could use some rounding off for more comfort in gripping the knife..

It is neat, but I would want a place to put my thumb and forefinger, blood gets slippery after the skinning.  Especially, if you leave a big exit hole.  7mm mag. :)

Edited by Moshe