Illannoy to require the teaching of LGBTQ contributions to society

xromad

Why.  As mentioned, sexual preference has no bearing on what a person contributes to society, or what they do not.  I have seen no reference that relates sexual preference to intelligence.

Now someone will demand that every mention of any particular person in literature, will have a sexual preference listed and a mention as to why they are terrible people, if the preference isn't the favored one at the time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

Why.  As mentioned, sexual preference has no bearing on what a person contributes to society, or what they do not.  I have seen no reference that relates sexual preference to intelligence.

Now someone will demand that every mention of any particular person in literature, will have a sexual preference listed and a mention as to why they are terrible people, if the preference isn't the favored one at the time.

Well, maybe they will just state their preferred pronouns when they mention them.  You know....He, She, It. 

(I seem to lack sympathy for the cause)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Every member of the LBQGT (whatever) community is entitled to the same legal status as anyone else. But for some of them, apparently, fair and equal treatment is not enough. They demand that we show full cultural and moral acceptance of their varied life styles, and toward that end, want their sexual orientation to be a primary aspect of their identification. I see no reason to cater to their demand. I have no concern about a man "feeling" he is a woman, or a woman "feeling" that she is a man. I just will not acknowledge their delusion that "feeling" is enough to change reality. If a highly feminized man wants the world to think he is a woman, that is his problem, not mine. When he tries to impose his delusion upon my granddaughter by demanding that he be allowed to share her locker room or restroom, then it is time for sane people to say enough is enough. But it seems that most people are so afraid of being labeled "homo phobic" or "trans phobic" that they say nothing when local libraries start hosting "Drag Queen story telling" for children. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Vito said:

Every member of the LBQGT (whatever) community is entitled to the same legal status as anyone else. But for some of them, apparently, fair and equal treatment is not enough. They demand that we show full cultural and moral acceptance of their varied life styles, and toward that end, want their sexual orientation to be a primary aspect of their identification. I see no reason to cater to their demand. I have no concern about a man "feeling" he is a woman, or a woman "feeling" that she is a man. I just will not acknowledge their delusion that "feeling" is enough to change reality. If a highly feminized man wants the world to think he is a woman, that is his problem, not mine. When he tries to impose his delusion upon my granddaughter by demanding that he be allowed to share her locker room or restroom, then it is time for sane people to say enough is enough. But it seems that most people are so afraid of being labeled "homo phobic" or "trans phobic" that they say nothing when local libraries start hosting "Drag Queen story telling" for children. 

Precisely!

If we are all not equal to each other we are not equal at all.  No one is special, and no one deserves special status over others, for any reason.  Equality is just that.  

• Thanks 1

Don't forget their contribution to violence.  After all, it stopped being a mental disorder, not because there was a behavior change; but, a politically correct change.  Holyweird has been pushing this agenda quite a bit.  I can hardly think of many programs where one gender or another isn't hot for each other, to try to get society to accept the fictitious narrative, while Bruce Jenner batters and threatens Ben Shapiro, for not buying into the illusion.  Science matters, until we discuss chromosomes, and suddenly that leads to violence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1