Statistics in hte United States

Moshe

m1 in 5 people are handicapped. 

4.5 people in the United States are considered LGBQT

12.1 people in the United States ae considered Non-Mixed, Non-Latino Black

5.6 of the Population is consider of Asian descent.

18.1 of the Population are Hispanic.

60.7 people in the United States are white.

The vast majority of the groups listed (with the exception of the 4.5 LGBQT) population are heterosexual.

Now, I don't dislike people without cause.  People are people.

So, why is it, the smallest population of any group in the United States are the most militant?  Why should June be forced on everyone who is not a homosexual?

You don't catch those of us who are handicapped in October raising hell and putting handicapped sign graffiti on walls, blue glitter bombing people, disrupting people's lives just to do it.  

Yet, out of all the groups listed, the world bows to the smallest percentage of all the groups in June.  

The rest of these months are pretty much ignored.

Frankly, I am tired of it.  I don't want to be in anyone else's bedroom, nor them in mine.

You don't see a bunch of heterosexuals men having a march declaring their joy they got poontang last night.

Edited by Moshe
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Moshe said:

m1 in 5 people are handicapped. 

4.5 people in the United States are considered LGBQT

12.1 people in the United States ae considered Non-Mixed, Non-Latino Black

5.6 of the Population is consider of Asian descent.

18.1 of the Population are Hispanic.

60.7 people in the United States are white.

The vast majority of the groups listed (with the exception of the 4.5 LGBQT) population are heterosexual.

Now, I don't dislike people without cause.  People are people.

So, why is it, the smallest population of any group in the United States are the most militant?  Why should June be forced on everyone who is not a homosexual?

You don't catch those of us who are handicapped in October raising hell and putting handicapped sign graffiti on walls, blue glitter bombing people, disrupting people's lives just to do it.  

Yet, out of all the groups listed, the world bows to the smallest percentage of all the groups in June.  

The rest of these months are pretty much ignored.

Frankly, I am tired of it.  I don't want to be in anyone else's bedroom, nor them in mine.

You don't see a bunch of heterosexuals men having a march declaring their joy they got poontang last night.

They demand you approve of their lifestyle because they are having doubts of their own.

• Like 1

I failed to win over a guy on the other board that came out of the closet to us. Told me I was full’o ****.

meh, his opinion, he’s welcome to it. 

I feel the homosexuals are bullies at this point. “I’m here and I’m queer, deal with it” *******! No, I don’t give two shits who you get your rocks off with, within reason, no kids, no beasties (including the boys, they should have been neutered). I don’t like it when women flit about like tinkerbell, much less when men do it.

i feel it is being forced upon me, I embrace it OR ELSE! I DON’T THINK SO SPARKY.

• Like 4