My Ex. Had the Same Personality

DrB

8 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

you let a lady with that kind of right cross go???

When I said that was her personality to a T, the Right Cross was included.  Trust me, I know....  She could have sent Mike Tyson down to the Canvas.

Dave...

• Haha 1

I am glad you managed to get rid of a sadist.  Sadists just enjoy hurting people, because it makes them feel good and less empty inside.  She was probably doubly pissed when you got her out of your life, as her play thing was taken away.  I feel sorry for the next guy, if he survives it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I am glad you managed to get rid of a sadist.  Sadists just enjoy hurting people, because it makes them feel good and less empty inside.  She was probably doubly pissed when you got her out of your life, as her play thing was taken away.  I feel sorry for the next guy, if he survives it.

Yes, she had some anger problems.  Was like a light switch that could change personality instantly without notice.  The Right cross came from my blind side, partially blocked it but it still got me in the eye.

From a knife stuck in a door. I was next to it..

Towards the end I slept with one eye open and cooked my own food....  Haha...

Knife.jpg

7 minutes ago, DrB said:

Yes, she had some anger problems.  Was like a light switch that could change personality instantly without notice.  The Right cross came from my blind side, partially blocked it but it still got me in the eye.

From a knife stuck in a door. I was next to it..

Towards the end I slept with one eye open and cooked my own food....  Haha...

Knife.jpg

That is good to keep that as a reminder, don't go after the same kind next time.

• Thanks 1

Why do all the women pick the big kitchen knives? She did..  Why can't they pull out something cool like an Italian pearl handled stiletto switchblade or such?  I mean if your going to do a guy in have some class ladies..

Terrible time but I can make fun of it now.....

Dave....

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, DrB said:

Why do all the women pick the big kitchen knives? She did..  Why can't they pull out something cool like an Italian pearl handled stiletto switchblade or such?  I mean if your going to do a guy in have some class ladies..

Terrible time but I can make fun of it now.....

Dave....

Because, they want to appear menacing and cut you.  She just enjoyed hurting you.  Now, she is off with a new plaything, or if she finally broke it, and is probably in prison.

• Like 1

I mean a kitchen knife is like plugging the old man with a Hi Point or Raven.

Get yourself an old open bolt Cobray M11 in 9mm.  Look up the old Paladin Press Books, get the semi auto to full book in 3 easy steps, homemade silencer's , man trapping, Become a Hit Man, How to Dispose of a Body. Plug him with a full 32 round magazine, bury the body in the back yard. Only halfway burn the books. Drop the gun in the septic tank.  I mean go in stye.  The TV show Snapped wants You...

Perhaps this should be a College course....  Haha...

Yes Folks, I do have a twisted sense of humor.............

Dave..

Edited by DrB

A twisted sense of humor I find is a healthy release.  But, again, she didn't want to kill you, she just enjoyed hitting you.  Once the object of sadism dies, the fun is over.  Inevitably, they end up breaking their play things, and try to cover it up badly. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Moshe said:

A twisted sense of humor I find is a healthy release.  But, again, she didn't want to kill you, she just enjoyed hitting you.  Once the object of sadism dies, the fun is over.  Inevitably, they end up breaking their play things, and try to cover it up badly. 

You nailed that right...  Once I said enough is enough she left...  Where is that Well Bye thing....

• Like 1