Ten Things To Truly Hate

theglock

45 minutes ago, KWalrad said:

One does not pay a hooker per hour or by day. One pays a hooker TO LEAVE once their purpose has been achieved.

...or so I am told.

I dunno- the concept has merit. hear me out.

getcha itch scratched, have her cook and clean, scratch that itch again, and then boot her out before the old lady gets home from work.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

In El Paso they had a base rate, then extra charges for specials. Handcuffs are an extra hour. If you want them on you, half that. That's all I could make out on the menu outside the door.

Just a heads-up.... If their nose is running, they're full. Take a pass and move along to Plan B.

When in doubt, hose it out.

This Public Service Announcement sponsored by Valtrex. Valtrex, not to be confused with Valspar.

• Like 1

Have to admit I gagged a bit reading this thread.  You know how there's people out there who got major foot/feet fetishes and that's literally all they think about all day and night?  Well, I'm the opposite of that.  Bare feet absolutely disgust me!  I could be single with no kids and paired up with the hottest woman on the planet and it would be over for me if I saw her bare feet. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Maser said:

Have to admit I gagged a bit reading this thread.  You know how there's people out there who got major foot/feet fetishes and that's literally all they think about all day and night?  Well, I'm the opposite of that.  Bare feet absolutely disgust me!  I could be single with no kids and paired up with the hottest woman on the planet and it would be over for me if I saw her bare feet. 

So....definitely a “hands/fingers” person

6 hours ago, Maser said:

So, you're a leg man, down to a point. ;)

22 hours ago, Paul53 said:

In El Paso they had a base rate, then extra charges for specials. Handcuffs are an extra hour. If you want them on you, half that. That's all I could make out on the menu outside the door.

El Paso? Brother, you're on the wrong side of the river. $20 in Juarez will get you a donkey show, half a bottle of mescal, and something that AJAX can't scrub off. ($10 will get you the same thing with a FULL bottle of mescal, only difference is you're IN the donkey show.)

Vamanos Muchacho!

• Haha 1

On 6/23/2019 at 7:00 PM, Al Czervik said:

I think it is generally accepted that the hooker is already dead and in the trunk.  The question then becomes, did you pay in advance for the necrophilia?

i believe Alan Turing referred to this as the Hefty bag Conundrum..

1 hour ago, KWalrad said:

El Paso? Brother, you're on the wrong side of the river. $20 in Juarez will get you a donkey show, half a bottle of mescal, and something that AJAX can't scrub off. ($10 will get you the same thing with a FULL bottle of mescal, only difference is you're IN the donkey show.)

Vamanos Muchacho!

Muchas gracias mi amigo. This gringo stays North of the Rio Bravo. You see one donkey show, you've seen too many donkey shows.

• Haha 1