I guess no father's day cards were sent

Silentpoet

The mob has been very quiet for some time now. I wonder if they all went legit? Or did they do like the Nazis, and buy/build large multi-national business conglomerates with their ill-gotten gains? Seeing something that looks like a mob-hit is rather odd these days.

I was thinking of the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa, and how all the people involved have kept their mouths shut since 1975. It's about the only conspiracy that actually exists I can think of.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

The mob has been very quiet for some time now. I wonder if they all went legit? Or did they do like the Nazis, and buy/build large multi-national business conglomerates with their ill-gotten gains? Seeing something that looks like a mob-hit is rather odd these days.

I was thinking of the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa, and how all the people involved have kept their mouths shut since 1975. It's about the only conspiracy that actually exists I can think of.

They all got elected to office 

(I don’t know if I call that legit)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, M&P15T said:

The question I have about Hoffa is what did he know about Hillary?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
And, so, he threw himself into the wet cement at the Renaissance Center.

One tale about Hoffa says after he was “hit” in a house owned by the mob for the purpose he was rolled into the rug on which he fell, taken to a mob owned crematorium, and processed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, railfancwb said:

One tale about Hoffa says after he was “hit” in a house owned by the mob for the purpose he was rolled into the rug on which he fell, taken to a mob owned crematorium, and processed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm conflicted... Taken to a crematorium and "processed". Makes me wonder if he was incinerated, or if he was "processed" and turned into sausage.... Smoked sausage? His name wasn't Jimmy Dean Hoffa was it?