AOC Not Only Stupid But Racist

Moshe

Correct, but she is putting out a narrative she knows ZERO about in all respects.  She doesn't understand the Shoa, and she doesn't know what goes on in detention facilities.  I have a perspective on both.  There was a small dusty town between Laredo, and San Antonio.  Under Obama small cities were created, just for illegal aliens that have family members.  This was done near Austin, and also in NM.  What it is/was dormitories, free movement, 24/7 buffet, basket ball courts, pools, free education with electronic chalk boards.  The major problem they had is so-called-fathers who could freely move about were raping women and children at will.  That leads to PRIA and OPR investigations.  In addition the most liberal asylum officers and immigration judges were posted in these places.  Essentially, instead of asking people in they have fear to return to their country, it was automatically assumed, so all these people could be released back into society.

• Like 1

So, Concentration means to increase the amount or components in a given area.

Camps are places where temporary facilities of residence are established for, campers, laborers, or prisoners.

According to the Dictionary it is an accurate statement for temporary incarceration of criminals entering our country illegally.  We need more and bigger ones and should export those prisoners as quickly as possible.

Too bad we can't put stupid politicians in them too.  But then we would lose people like her.

The last place I worked was an all male GSA, who most required a Green and Red notice, but they are still treated far better than any US Marshall's detainee.  The standards for illegals are higher, regardless of how heinous the criminal history.  An Obama shill first came down and said we, as law enforcement should be punished and made to sleep in the dorm with the criminals.  There was probably a reason I wasn't invited for the tour, because I would not be able to control myself even it meant a couple days on the beach and say, "You first, bitch."

21 hours ago, saltwater said:

What is GSA?

It is Government Service Administration, which has a broad brush of many things.  In this case it means that the building is leased by the Government.

22 hours ago, janice6 said:

So, Concentration means to increase the amount or components in a given area.

Camps are places where temporary facilities of residence are established for, campers, laborers, or prisoners.

According to the Dictionary it is an accurate statement for temporary incarceration of criminals entering our country illegally.  We need more and bigger ones and should export those prisoners as quickly as possible.

Too bad we can't put stupid politicians in them too.  But then we would lose people like her.

AOC used the phrase "Never again" in that video. That phrase, as she used it, is universally understood to refer to the Holocaust. She was intentionally comparing those immigrant facilities to Auschwitz and the like. She's a moron.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pistolay said:

AOC used the phrase "Never again" in that video. That phrase, as she used it, is universally understood to refer to the Holocaust. She was intentionally comparing those immigrant facilities to Auschwitz and the like. She's a moron.

I know.  She offended me on two separate levels.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1