Sandy Hook consipiracy theorists face defamation charges.

OwlsNest465

I dunno, man. I find it kinda funny that they razed that entire school in what sure seems like an awful hurry. Something don't add up there. I'm not sure what exactly don't add up, but the whole thing doesn't pass the sniff test...

• Like 2

The point being, don't harass the parent's of dead kids.  I don't buy conspiracy theories about mass shooters.   ******* shoots lots of people, usually ******* gets killed unless he surrenders or Deputy Peterson pees his pants.  The end.

Edited by Moshe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, tadbart said:

I dunno, man. I find it kinda funny that they razed that entire school in what sure seems like an awful hurry. Something don't add up there. I'm not sure what exactly don't add up, but the whole thing doesn't pass the sniff test...

It makes perfect sense to me when you consider how many 6-7-8 year old kids died there.  Too many bad memories for the community.  

If you have kids it makes more sense honestly.  Even thinking about it is gut wrenching. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, OwlsNest465 said:

I thought Alex Jones was somewhat entertaining until this (he was one of the ones who was claiming that Sandy Hook was a hoax).  Now I think he is a slimeball.

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 2

Defamation actions are almost always a bad idea and losers. This is an exception. I'd like to see a very large judgment that forces this jackass to eat cat food and beans for the remainder of his days.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SigMan said:

Defamation actions are almost always a bad idea and losers. This is an exception. I'd like to see a very large judgment that forces this jackass to eat cat food and beans for the remainder of his days.  

I think I would pay to watch them eat cat food.  That would be hilarious. :)

It is one thing to have generalized questions about what happened. Or make accusations generically about the government, or public officials. It is quite another to make specific accusations about specific private persons. That is probably why this one is going forward. I do wonder what the evidence of (fiscal or reputational) harm the father suffered. I wouldn't believe the accusation. Did he lose his job? Was he denied other jobs? I get the emotional pain and suffering, and he deserves something for that. He especially deserves an injunction that prohibits the idiot from continuing with the accusations, I don't think the court would order allowing the  father 10 minutes alone in a room with a baseball bat with Fetzer with immunity for his actions in said room. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

It makes perfect sense to me when you consider how many 6-7-8 year old kids died there.  Too many bad memories for the community.  

If you have kids it makes more sense honestly.  Even thinking about it is gut wrenching. 

Could be. I have no kids, so maybe I'm missing that perspective. I imagine driving past the place your kid was killed would keep that wound from ever beginning to heal (not that it ever will, anyhow). The haste in which it was done just always made me question if there was something even more nefarious going on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tadbart said:

Could be. I have no kids, so maybe I'm missing that perspective. I imagine driving past the place your kid was killed would keep that wound from ever beginning to heal (not that it ever will, anyhow). The haste in which it was done just always made me question if there was something even more nefarious going on.

Nothing nefarious, other that Black Widow Hillary, and a bartender with no real experience being the largest idiot to ever be in Congress.  That is where I would look for all things nefarious.  People not wanting to send their children back to a school that had a mass shooting, not so nefarious.  When people home school or go out of district a school can't support itself.

• Like 1