Wow, what do they think with?

RenoF250

11 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

And we could all have a pet unicorn and fairies would fly around and give us candy and and.  5 year old girls have more realistic wishes than this idiot.

https://www.yang2020.com/policies/the-freedom-dividend/

I see the claims of how this much money would add to the economy and improve it.  What a blatant piece of BS.

I see nothing related to the fact that this money is taken out of the economy in the form of personal tax increases, to give it to people, including many that didn't earn enough to contribute taxes to pay for it.  Remember that the process will add considerable governmental costs of the federal distribution procedures and will  add a significant administration cost, above the initial tax on the American people to get the money in the first place.

I propose that it would be a real economic boost to get those people that need $12,000 a year but  won't work for it, JOBS!  Some can't and we already help them.

Why are there so many idiots that don't understand simple economics.  There is no "free money"!

This plan will make the people poorer and the government richer and reward those that won't work with benefits taken from those that do.

Edited by janice6

2 hours ago, RenoF250 said:

And we could all have a pet unicorn and fairies would fly around and give us candy

if you ever run for Office,i`m demanding you live up to this promise! :rant2:

these people honestly believe that Cow farts are accumulating in the Atmosphere and are making summer warm or winter cold,depending on the man made season.....

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

these people honestly believe that Cow farts are accumulating in the Atmosphere and are making summer warm or winter cold,depending on the man made season.....

Gullibility appears to be more of a threat to our population than Ebola, Mumps, Measles, or TB.

292228608148778c64f50834a4817166.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 2

So, wait.  I'd get $12,000.  And hubby would get $12,000.  For a total of $24,000.  HOW ABOUT YOU JUST LET US KEEP $24,000  OF THE TAXES WE PAID LAST YEAR?  'Cause we paid more than that.  And then you could run your crazy ass gov't on what's left and maybe it would shrink down to something remotely resembling what the Founders intended!

You know, I am actually wondering if we could get rid of ALL the welfare/foodstamps/Obama phones/free lunches/etc ad nauseam and just give everyone $1K/month and tell them they are now ON THEIR OWN to survive on it, or not.  Everyone would actually decide for themselves how to spend their money and if they starved, it would be on them, or maybe they'd just shrink their fat butts down to a size that will fit in ONE airplane seat, without sloshing over into mine.  No further gov't handouts -  it possible for you to survive on this, if you want to live better than that, then it's on you, not your fellow citizens.  I am wondering if this would be more efficient/cheaper in terms of logistics, not having thousands of different programs and the administrative bureaucracies that each engenders.  Or are my fellow citizens too stupid/irresponsible/entitled to make sound financial decisions and will instead spend it all on hookers and blow, and then bitch because they've got 29 more days til the end of the month, and go out and rob the local liquor store...  

(Yes, I am totally ignoring the fact that the gov will just print more fiat money to pay everyone - because they are stupid and this is how they do things, and this inflation in the money supply will result in an increase in prices that will completely negate the "extra" $12K the everyone has to spend).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

So, wait.  I'd get $12,000.  And hubby would get $12,000.  For a total of $24,000.  HOW ABOUT YOU JUST LET US KEEP $24,000  OF THE TAXES WE PAID LAST YEAR?  'Cause we paid more than that.  And then you could run your crazy ass gov't on what's left and maybe it would shrink down to something remotely resembling what the Founders intended!

You know, I am actually wondering if we could get rid of ALL the welfare/foodstamps/Obama phones/free lunches/etc ad nauseam and just give everyone $1K/month and tell them they are now ON THEIR OWN to survive on it, or not.  Everyone would actually decide for themselves how to spend their money and if they starved, it would be on them, or maybe they'd just shrink their fat butts down to a size that will fit in ONE airplane seat, without sloshing over into mine.  No further gov't handouts -  it possible for you to survive on this, if you want to live better than that, then it's on you, not your fellow citizens.  I am wondering if this would be more efficient/cheaper in terms of logistics, not having thousands of different programs and the administrative bureaucracies that each engenders.  Or are my fellow citizens too stupid/irresponsible/entitled to make sound financial decisions and will instead spend it all on hookers and blow, and then bitch because they've got 29 more days til the end of the month, and go out and rob the local liquor store...  

(Yes, I am totally ignoring the fact that the gov will just print more fiat money to pay everyone - because they are stupid and this is how they do things, and this inflation in the money supply will result in an increase in prices that will completely negate the "extra" $12K the everyone has to spend).

Yep!

It makes no difference how the money appears, it still comes right out of the working peoples pockets through theft (taxes) or inflation.  The one thing you can count on is that we (the workers) will pay more than $1,000 a month, because you have to account for graft to administrate the distribution of this money.  In fact, it may be that the greatest impetus to giving everybody $1,000 a month, is not for the people's well being, but for the skimming that all the politicians in government will pocket!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, janice6 said:

Yep!

It makes no difference how the money appears, it still comes right out of the working peoples pockets through theft (taxes) or inflation.  The one thing you can count on is that we (the workers) will pay more than $1,000 a month, because you have to account for graft to administrate the distribution of this money.  In fact, it may be that the greatest impetus to giving everybody $1,000 a month, is not for the people's well being, but for the skimming that all the politicians in government will pocket!

I believe you are right about that... it is how they line their pockets and increase their power...

• Thanks 1

Problem here is that all the high paid bureaucrats who administer the welfare programs would have to get jobs and work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1