The School System Has Changed Quite a Bit

Moshe

So, last week I was voluntold by my wife to take my daughter to an after school work shop at her Mid High.  I am punctual as usual, I hate being late to anything.  So, I am behind a vehicle that a staff member parked right in front of the doors and left it there.  Which is fine, I cant my wheels outward in situations like that.  One the back of the facilities car right by the license plate was a very well articulated middle finger.  That seemed to be no big deal to the staff.  The irony is I have a Geissele trigger sticker on the back on my truck that says:  God Bless America.  Some metro guy with a pink shirt walks up and sees my sticker and acts like someone punched him in the face.  Middle finger no big deal, saying God Bless America somehow cringe worthy?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maser said:

Personally I hate all types of bumper stickers.  To me they do nothing but add more distractions on the road. 

Recently in Anchorage a contractor had a 'Black Rifles Matter' sticker on his p.u. which happened to be parked in the lot of the public building he was working in. A couple of triggered snowflake bitches left a nasty note on his truck using their Govt. business cards. Then shamed him on social media. I don't remember the agency they worked for, but they both ended up getting fired.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Walt Longmire said:

Recently in Anchorage a contractor had a 'Black Rifles Matter' sticker on his p.u. which happened to be parked in the lot of the public building he was working in. A couple of triggered snowflake bitches left a nasty note on his truck using their Govt. business cards. Then shamed him on social media. I don't remember the agency they worked for, but they both ended up getting fired.  

Many people think that their opinions and rights supersede every one else's.  Then when they are reminded that this is not the case, they think they are the one's offended.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

It's really a shame what social media has become.  They claim to be fair and balanced platforms, but we all can see they're not.  We can clearly see what team they're playing for.  It's gotten to the point now where you can actually get banned from FaceBook or Twitter for things you say off their platforms.  Heck, if I make a joke here about transgenders, I could lose my FaceBook or Twitter accounts.  Not that it affects me because I rarely use FaceBook and think I only made like 2 Tweets way back when Twitter was new, but what about business owners who rely on social media for their business?  Obviously, we're all gun folk here who support the Second Amendment, but I've said it before and I'll say it again, we NEED to start focusing on the First Amendment because that's coming under way more fire (no pun intended) than the Second.   

Edited by Maser
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Valmet said:

Some guy walked up to you at the school and was offended by your bumper-sticker? Really?

Yup.  It was fun to watch.  It looked like he walked into an invisible wall.  It was comedic, yet sad.

16 hours ago, Dric902 said:

The wife got pulled over for 40 in a 30

Army Veteran license plate and thin blue line bumper sticker

”did your husband serve in the Army?”

yes

“tell him thank you and have a good day”

I could confuse people by putting on a thin green line, and a thin blue line.  I wore both colors. :)

8 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I could confuse people by putting on a thin green line, and a thin blue line.  I wore both colors. :)

Don't do that!  You may get the alphabet soup community thinking you're slowly painting a gay pride flag! 

• Like 1

Just now, Maser said:

Don't do that!  You may get the alphabet soup community thinking you're slowly painting a gay pride flag! 

Nah.  Unless they think USBP, DOJ, and ICE have gone funny. :)