Harbor Freight 20Ft Telescoptic Flag pole

Moshe

Does anyone have any experience with these?  I was thinking of taking my American Flag and Texas Flag and putting them on one.  It seems easy enough, you can bring the sections down to replace torn flags, etc.  I was considering that and replacing the flags on my front porch.

I think this one I have to cement in the ground, or the wind will take it.  I like the convenience of being easily able to lower it when appropriate, or get it quickly should the flags tatter to be replaced.

11 hours ago, blueiron said:

Harbor Freight? Which city in China is it made in?

That is what I was thinking.  I would not use a chinese pole for my American flag.  Go to a steelyard and get a piece of pipe. (probably made of chinese steel)

That is what I was thinking.  I would not use a chinese pole for my American flag.  Go to a steelyard and get a piece of pipe. (probably made of chinese steel)

You can get a Chinese-made American flag at HF for your HF flagpole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly.  The ball on the top came from Fred-Ex with the top of the ball smashed in.  I removed the bent screw and dented ball.  I like the concept because it is a 20FT retractable, which will make it easier for me to do maintenance or lower the flags when necessary without a great deal of effort.