Told you so

gwalchmai

Ebola coming to a neighborhood near you. Don't be the last on your block...

Kampala, 11 June 2019 - The Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization (WHO) have confirmed a case of Ebola Virus Disease in Uganda. Although there have been numerous previous alerts, this is the first confirmed case in Uganda during the Ebola outbreak on-going in neighbouring Democratic Republic of the Congo. ...

image.png.76aaede392a86b4926064f8aa4642245.png

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/550-african-migrants-just-caught-texas-dhs-head-says-arent-screened-ebola/

According to preliminary weekly data used internally by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and given to CR by a Border Patrol agent who must remain anonymous because he is not authorized to speak to the press, over 550 African migrants were apprehended in Texas in just one week – from May 30 through June 5. The lion’s share were from the Democratic Republic of Congo, the country with the worst Ebola outbreak in the world. Here’s the breakdown:

Angola – 101
Cameroon – 6
Democratic Republic of Congo – 314
Gabon – 1
Niger – 1
Republic of Congo – 130

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Ugh. Those tropical bushmeat diseases (I know that ain't nice) scare me. STDs, HIV, hepatitis, all that stuff I can be relatively safe at work with. I dislike TB, due to an exposure and subsequent treatment years ago. but these easily transmissible hemorrhagic fevers- they're on a whole nother level.

More and more, I really believe we need to go back to a period of Pre- WWII isolationism.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

This used to be a paramount reason to deny entry to the United States.  Now the philosophy is to "Spread our wealth around", while they "spread their disease around".  People that support this believe they are isolated enough to be immune.  They will find the fallacy in their logic soon.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Ebola is nasty business, definitely in the world's best interest to eradicate it wherever possible.  It would help if the morons in these SHITHOLE countries would quit shitting in their water supply.

I was watching a video of a group that was putting in toilets in villages and they could not get the people to use them, they would laugh at them and go and **** IN THE FREAKING RIVER THEY WASH THEIR CLOTHES IN AND DRINK FROM.  Even animals have enough sense to disregard their own feces.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

the Main reason for Ellis Island was a quarantine and health check for incoming Immigrants.

there is no way in hell that the Mumps,Measles and Rubella outbreaks we see in this country are not directly related to Illegal Immigration its no coincidence they are breaking out like crazy in sanctuary cities.

i agree with TADBART TB is nothing i wanna be exposed to

you can shoot,stab,bash or burn me but don't infect me!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ebola is nasty business, definitely in the world's best interest to eradicate it wherever possible.  It would help if the morons in these SHITHOLE countries would quit shitting in their water supply.
I was watching a video of a group that was putting in toilets in villages and they could not get the people to use them, they would laugh at them and go and **** IN THE FREAKING RIVER THEY WASH THEIR CLOTHES IN AND DRINK FROM.  Even animals have enough sense to disregard their own feces.

Well... some animals...

The American Buffalo (bison) goes to the water, drinks, then moves away back into the woods or hills.

The American domestic cattle stand in the water and do their businesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Domestic cattle wouldn't survive in nature, of course, for that and many other reasons.

True.

Wonder how domesticated the ancestors of Texas (and other) longhorn cattle were. If they were at all close to today’s cattle, the attrition going from them to longhorns must have been fearsome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I just returned from a multination jaunt across the pond.  There were several candidates of various possible infirmities that made me cringe, including obvious cases of chicken pox and measles, among other things that had me worried until the time of incubation had passed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...