Sex, Lies, and Tax Fraud

Moshe

10 hours ago, Dric902 said:

One tax expert said that if there is no criminal intent and the issue has been corrected, she's unlikely to face any criminal consequences.

Cool.  So, I can commit bigamy and incest and falsify tax records just as long as I am a terrorist bigot right?  Oh, wait, I can't do any of those things and pompously walk around in public with bag with a hole in it for my smirking face.  That, and I can no longer smirk.  Plus, it might pull on my beard hair, and I don't think it would look that flattering.  I am more of a Kippah kind of guy anyway.  I like mine, but since it is LGBT month, I have gone back to wearing a cap, since I don't want mine to misinterpreted as any support whatsoever, and I might not have my blue one until the 20th.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Moshe said:

Cool.  So, I can commit bigamy and incest and falsify tax records just as long as I am a terrorist bigot right?  Oh, wait, I can't do any of those things and pompously walk around in public with bag with a hole in it for my smirking face.  That, and I can no longer smirk.  Plus, it might pull on my beard hair, and I don't think it would look that flattering.  I am more of a Kippah kind of guy anyway.  I like mine, but since it is LGBT month, I have gone back to wearing a cap, since I don't want mine to misinterpreted as any support whatsoever, and I might not have my blue one until the 20th.

Apparently

• Like 1

On 6/12/2019 at 6:31 PM, janice6 said:

You can't get elected to public office in Minnesota unless you break some federal laws.  It show you have political experience and will for the job.

That is something else MN and MI have in common. I went from John ******* Conyers to the terrorist **** we have now.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1