The New GMC Foldable Step Tailgates

DrB

I think they would be a necessity on the maximum sized 4wd trucks with the biggest tires and brush guards and without a speck of mud anywhere on them,  that the suburbanites around here require,  for when a tire might slip off the driveway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

A little off topic but...….

My neighbor bought a new 67  Chevy and questioned if he really had limited slip differential that he paid extra for.  He didn't know how to test it since he didn't really understand it.

I told him that if he "really wanted to find out", he should put one side of his car on the lawn and the other on the concrete driveway and floor it.  He did have a LSD and his lawn proved it.

As you said.  Suburbanites!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Huaco Kid said:

I think they would be a necessity on the maximum sized 4wd trucks with the biggest tires and brush guards and without a speck of mud anywhere on them,  that the suburbanites around here require,  for when a tire might slip off the driveway.

Thanks I forgot.  They need the tailgate step so they don't rip the crotch out of their skinny jeans and ruin their new pants trying to put that Target shopping bag in the bed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

just get an old tommy lift , i got 2 on my old farm trucks . they work like a charm .  i will never buy a new truck with the house prices they ask for , im just stubborn like my dad , if its not a vinyl floor ,and manny tranny  and bench seat it aint a truck .    i did stop and talk to a dude at store the other day he had just bought one of those retro big ten chevy trucks , green and white  and white rims .  looked pretty cool til i got in and looked around ,   they should have made it old school all the way .   and he still paid over 50 grand  . no thanks . i was in my golden eagle  sitting there dinking a drink , wanted to know if for sale  said it take alot of money to get it ,  lol  .  love my cj s   . no inspections just pay for sticker and  tax is 4 bucks 

• Like 3

Just sold Ol' Red after 16 years and a quarter million miles of faithful service.

82FA4F71-381A-42B3-A452-B0F55124F894-L.j

Bought a new F150 with everything Ford knows how to make on it. Has that gay tailgate step and the cripple stick. Actually seems pretty handy for an old busted up guy like me.

94FDE0D3-A5A7-40C6-8842-B52536348113-L.j

• Like 4

On 6/11/2019 at 1:27 AM, Lazy R said:

Just sold Ol' Red after 16 years and a quarter million miles of faithful service.

82FA4F71-381A-42B3-A452-B0F55124F894-L.j

Bought a new F150 with everything Ford knows how to make on it. Has that gay tailgate step and the cripple stick. Actually seems pretty handy for an old busted up guy like me.

94FDE0D3-A5A7-40C6-8842-B52536348113-L.j

nice truck.

• Like 2