My Border Collie

DrB

Is getting warm somewhat here.  She likes water an in summer I get her a small swimming pool to play in. Well she was pestering with her outdoor water dish so I took the time from the day to get and fill her pool, takes a few hundred gallons.  All done, I'm happy but where is the little creep??  Wallowing around and playing in a mud hole like a  little pig.  I gave up and just watched, smiled.

Simple pleasure in life with a Border Collie. Made my day...

Dave

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:33 PM, DrB said:

Is getting warm somewhat here.  She likes water an in summer I get her a small swimming pool to play in. Well she was pestering with her outdoor water dish so I took the time from the day to get and fill her pool, takes a few hundred gallons.  All done, I'm happy but where is the little creep??  Wallowing around and playing in a mud hole like a  little pig.  I gave up and just watched, smiled.

Simple pleasure in life with a Border Collie. Made my day...

Dave

Over his lifetime, my dog has been a comfort and a joy.  I couldn't ask for a better friend and companion.  His wants and needs are simple and include the desire to be a wonderful member of our family pack.  I will have problems when I lose him soon.  He and I share some of the same physical ailments and we know what makes each of us feel better.

Yes, some quality time with your dog is special time.  I hope mine knows just how important he is to me.  I want him to know he's the best friend I have.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

She is now sleeping dead to the world in her crate she had when a puppy.  Her mud cleanup from playing in the mud hole pig sty, I did not mind.   I still have a smile....

Dave....

• Like 1

It's our new dog's first spring.  She's a moose already.  A mop with four legs.

She's dumb as a rock,  but the happiest dog you ever met.

I found out the other day that she thinks getting squirted with the hose is the greatest  game ever.  Like, spas-mo jumping and backflips fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Damn it's raining here again and the little creep is looking out the window at her mud hole, now covered with water, with that gleam in her eyes.  I'm gonna have to get the towels and the washing bucket out.  Going to be fun time for her.. She does love the water.

Dave..

• Haha 1