Why you will hear a lot about Clinton in the next year

Dric902

The left always has a narrative to push, adjusting as they go as the narrative gets proven to be BS.

The right also has narratives but we like them so we don’t see them. How many times during the election did people point out things like “The President can’t do that” “He can’t do that, Congress has to do that” only to hear MAGA MAGA yeah Trump

the next election is not the last election. Some of the right has problems with Trump actions (Bump stocks, DACA) and his inactions (National Reciprocity, the wall) and his enthusiasm isn’t what it was in 2016. The left hates him and is very motivated to vote for anybody else. Looking more and more like a Biden/Harris ticket.

how do you win? By running the last campaign. Hillary (thankfully) lost so we win by running against her again. She isn’t going to be a candidate so she must be identified as the “behind the scenes” boss of the Democrooks. Everything from the Russian collusion to impeachment must be connected to and associated with Clinton.

Rush already got the memo:

”I actually believe – and I’m kind of slapping myself upside the head for not putting this together sooner, and maybe some of you out there did. I actually think that the architect of all of this is Hillary Clinton, that Hillary Clinton is responsible for this coup – and then people like Comey and others in the Obama administration. … It’s hard to separate Obama and Hillary. But this was a Hillary bought-and-paid-for, led-by operation. And it incorporated the Obama DOJ,” he said
Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2019/06/limbaugh-pegs-the-1-name-leading-coup-against-trump/#Rr3eXcp26xWOQXKt.99

Hillary is the architect of all leftist evil

Notice the “I’m slapping myself upside the head for not putting this together” that’s what we used to call a clue.

The narrative is being established and the foundation laid for the “Trump vs Hillary II” election, as the Ghost of Bush was being brought up again and again in 2012 because Romney was polling well.

You are going to hear again and again how Hillary was/is the overlord and driving force behind everything Democrap 

Strategies are being assembled, the base isn’t going to vote democrook but they must be persuaded to turnout.

Edited by Dric902

I am totally amazed that that "dyed in the wool" Democrats in my neighborhood, that voted for Trump in the last election, are still touting his accomplishments.  I wouldn't go so far as to say that they were "converted", but it seemed that they believe in Trump over their party's choices.  The local elections are still in the Dem's pockets.

• Like 5

i think 'its the Economy stupid' will play a huge part in 2020.

most people polled in the 2016 election and the mid terms noted the economy as the number 1 factor to them and with the Economy booming and unemployment at record lows not just for Whites but for Latino,Black and Women the Dems. are going to have to argue only 'Trump bad' because any point they make to fight against with be punctuated by his success.

Yes,i think Republicans will hammer away at the Hillary is the devil argument,because she is.

especially if Biden is the Candidate,but remember Biden was there with President Obama and Hillary when all the bad stuff went down and the investigation into it all will be wrapping up right around Election time 2020.

i don't think  Trump win is a given,but its very hard to win on nothing,and even harder when anything you try to use against President Trump is seem in reality as a success.

• Like 2

The democrook version of “lock her up”

"I don't want to see him impeached, I want to see him in prison," the House Speaker said, according to Politico. Pelosi's reasoning stems from her desire to see Trump defeated in the 2020 election so that he can potentially face criminal prosecution for any alleged wrongdoing.

3 hours ago, Dric902 said:

The democrook version of “lock her up”

"I don't want to see him impeached, I want to see him in prison," the House Speaker said, according to Politico. Pelosi's reasoning stems from her desire to see Trump defeated in the 2020 election so that he can potentially face criminal prosecution for any alleged wrongdoing.

I doubt any other politician in the country has been as minutely examined as Trump.  Certainly no career politician would survive the witch hunt Trump has.

I wish this would start a trend for each political party, to have the opposition in both parties examined just as closely.  And critically judged for malfeasance or incompetence as Trump has been.  It may be a means of filtering out the most perverse politicians.  Of course it would mean an upheaval in the country, but, as is the rule, you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

• Like 1

I remember he anal exams of Nixon, (war records), Reagan (mental health), Bush (CIA), Clinton (whitewater, medical records, drug use, affairs),  Bush (DUI, war record), Romney (prep school, dogs on cars, underwear, binders of women), Obama (everything).......

nothing new

Edited by Dric902

I guess if she is running again it will be the Serial Murderess with seizures from wild living vs. the megalomaniac.   However, I think women voters have no one to be blame but themselves, when they yell about the supposed glass ceiling.  They had their chance with Palin, but since she was a conservative, pretending that Saturday Night Live skits were her actual words, and going after a retarded offspring was fair game.  So, there you go, and old grudge match again.  Honestly, Hillary doesn't have a hope in hell of winning.  In the information age, too many of her murders and misdeeds have become public,  that and the incumbent typically wins.  I would much prefer Pence as President if I had to choose a player right now.