Puppy/Kitten Fight

Moshe

The Rat Terrier Puppy and Kitten are always fighting.  My wife drove me to a decent pain doctor today.  They injected me in my shoulder while I was awake.  Nothing like being cut on when you are awake, piece of cake in comparison. When it was done, I felt like I had ended about 20 years of sobriety.  I got up for a reason and found myself in kitchen, wondering why I was there.  The Rat Terrier puppy and Kitten stopped their nipping, wrestling match and both stopped and looked at me, as if to say, whoa, WTF is wrong with you?  Owner looks wasted. LOL

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Moshe said:

The Rat Terrier Puppy and Kitten are always fighting.  My wife drove me to a decent pain doctor today.  They injected me in my shoulder while I was awake.  Nothing like being cut on when you are awake, piece of cake in comparison. When it was done, I felt like I had ended about 20 years of sobriety.  I got up for a reason and found myself in kitchen, wondering why I was there.  The Rat Terrier puppy and Kitten stopped their nipping, wrestling match and both stopped and looked at me, as if to say, whoa, WTF is wrong with you?  Owner looks wasted. LOL

Chances are that they both wants "some of that".

• Haha 1