Little things in life that make you happy.

Rabbi

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators
On 9/17/2017 at 1:59 PM, Taco Junkie said:

What?  We can't cuss here anymore?   Well ****!. That was going to be my simple pleasure....

You can turn off the bad word filter in your account settings. 

• Thanks 2

I watched a touching video of a little four year old girl with cerebral palsy rejoicing over her ability to walk a few feet, and even take a 'big step'. So I went for a walk and took some big steps, and was very happy to be able to do so. I am thankful I can be taught the real joys in life from little children - they are the ones who know best!

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/07/05/touching-video-captures-4-year-olds-first-steps-after-life-changing-surgery.html

• Like 2

To be frank:  I have a hard time with this.   Happiness in general.  And I have nothing to complain about whatsoever.

Things that do make me happy:  A long walk during a good hunt.  A fine glass of Scotch in a dark room late at night. My wonderful wife's laugh.  A cup of black coffee as the sun rises.

8 hours ago, BigDuke45 said:

My wife my kids and Grand kids .  Taking my dog Maggie who is a beagle for a ride in the car.  

My last two beagles threw up ever single ride in a vehicle.  Since puppyhood.  :dunno:

happiness  truly only  happens  in 5 to 35 seconds  or a minute   to minutes  in life  as the clock ticks  , ive got so much little things i could post them all . when you health problems  and 3 or 4 times   fight cancer or pre cancer  the little

thing kinda take a back seat.   i think getting that phone call that hings are ok for now  is what i get happy about  and this .. 

IMG_5895.jpg

• Thanks 1

First off a nice cold glass of water. Basic as it is but if ya can’t appeciat that you are lost, visited friends parents the other day, Italians and as a first generation know the whole come in my house and ya have to accept something. They offered wine ,I went for water for driving purposes.

nothing better and basic as a good glass of water.

Watching the bats flying through the air summer mornings and evenings when I have the dog out. Bats becoming less and less here each year. 

Watching my Border Collie run free through my farm fields being free to be a dog to explore.  Getting woke up way early in the morning with a nose in my face because she want's to start her day. Not much can be better for me.

Dave..

• Thanks 1