New Taurus 692 .357/9mm

SilverRidge01

Nice hefty revolver nothing like the feel of a revolver as you can see swapped out the sponge grips for nice set of checkered wood grips never liked the feel of those rubberized factory grips, comes with another cylinder in 9 mm to the local range this week ...

A3137FB2-2260-4AA4-B5DB-A93E5177F125.jpeg

• Like 1

Taurus makes decent revolvers but the triggers aren't as nice as a Smith and Wesson. For a revolver this size I would prefer that it be a seven shot. I love Smith and Wesson revolvers but would pick A Taurus over a newer S&W with a lock.

Those are nice looking grips and look like they would be comfortable. The spare 9mm cylinder is a very nice feature.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Taurus makes decent revolvers but the triggers aren't as nice as a Smith and Wesson. For a revolver this size I would prefer that it be a seven shot. I love Smith and Wesson revolvers but would pick A Taurus over a newer S&W with a lock.

Those are nice looking grips and look like they would be comfortable. The spare 9mm cylinder is a very nice feature.

It is a seven shot .....

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was in a gun shop in Fallon NV last year and a guy was picking up the 3" version of that model. He was happy to show it and allowed me to hold it while the store was getting the paperwork done. It felt pretty good. Congrats.