6 Gun Lies (And One Truth) Obama Told In Brazil

pipedreams

"On May 30, former president Barack Obama was a keynote speaker at an event in Brazil. The event, VTEX Day, is billed as “the largest digital innovation event in Latin America.”

During a conversation with a host on stage during the digital innovation event, Obama took the opportunity to speak negatively about U.S. gun laws. He said, “Our gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, any time, without much, if any, regulation. They can buy [guns] over the internet, they can buy machine guns.”

His statement to a foreign audience includes six lies about our gun laws and one truth. Let’s start out on a positive note and cover the one true statement first."

https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/31/6-gun-lies-one-truth-obama-told-brazil/

• Sad 1

Liars lie!  The thing they lie about isn't important to them. 

The lie itself is the important thing, it's to convince the listener of something that the liar believes will enhance the liars status in the listener's eyes. 

Lies are a very important part of a politician's life, it is what gets them elected and it's what will make them money. 

Lies are the foundation of the existence of a politician. 

They are on the pulpit to serve themselves while lying to the listener to stay in their chosen vocation, lying.

Lying, when used in a statement:  Politicians!

• Like 2

I guess he is smoking crack in his retired years.  Brazil has a lot of gun violence and random killings.  Apparently, he knows absolutely nothing about Latin America.  Narcos with firearms run the world down there.  When I had time down there, I would rent a Taxi for a day.  My thing is old Cathedrals, the more the merrier,  One trip I had been to a few and we were pulling up to another.  A random guy had revolver OWB in his lower back, and sized us up with the look of death.  Not being allowed to carry in their country, I decided there were other sites to see.  So, once again, Obama put his head up his rectum so he could have a better sound quality for his own voice.