Won $500 on Roulette

Pisco

My friend (an ex-prolific gambler) had a "system" for roulette.  I've witnessed him win a "houses' worth of money". He could win at all the games.

The part I never understood,  was when he'd hit a huge one.....  you take that money,  buy a hot car and an expensive suit,  party all night,  and put the rest in the bank.  Right?

Nope.   Every single time,  he'd go right back for another overnighter,  until it (and more) was gone.  Every time.  He said that's what addicts do.

• Like 1

My friend (an ex-prolific gambler) had a "system" for roulette.  I've witnessed him win a "houses' worth of money". He could win at all the games.
The part I never understood,  was when he'd hit a huge one.....  you take that money,  buy a hot car and an expensive suit,  party all night,  and put the rest in the bank.  Right?
Nope.   Every single time,  he'd go right back for another overnighter,  until it (and more) was gone.  Every time.  He said that's what addicts do.

And that’s how the huge hotels, magnificent signs, and great entertainment are in Lost Wages NV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never played roulette but a buddy of mine was going to Vegas and asked me if I wanted him to put anything on blackjack. I reminded him he owed me $20 and just put it down on 11 on roulette. I picked 11 because my daughter turned 11 on 11/11/11.

It hit 11 and I won $700.

• Like 1