Who wants to get in line?

Zonny

The news interviewed another resident in the apartment complex they lived in. This person said, "she loved him with all her heart". OMG this whole thing sickens me. 

I would think childbirth could kill an 11 year old. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

He deserves to be castrated and then killed, and what the hell is going on with parents who "suspect" their 11 year old is having a "relationship" with a 20 year old, and don't put a permanent stop to that?  

Every ER nurses wish!

woodchipper.jpg (Medium).jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2019 at 6:03 AM, Zonny said:

The news interviewed another resident in the apartment complex they lived in. This person said, "she loved him with all her heart". OMG this whole thing sickens me. 

I would think childbirth could kill an 11 year old. 

Disgustingly enough, not the youngest girl to give birth. A 5 or 6 year old in South America back in the 40’s I think. Little girl never disclosed the father’s name to her dying day.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I investigated a similar case many years ago.

One solid witness we had wouldn't talk unless we dropped the murder charges from a separate case. His defense attorney basically told him right in front of us he didn't have to testify and we couldn't make him.

None of the other witnesses spoke English, and if they did they sure weren't going to use it to help us.

Cartel couldn't risk the loose end and a couple months later the victim was murdered. Last I heard the case still had no leads.

Moral of the story is thirteen year olds shouldn't be sold to drug dealers by their mothers for a little meth.

Higher ups basically had me file it and life went on.

If we were a God fearing country we would have put a stop to this nonsense a long time ago.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Iv

27 minutes ago, Fog said:

I investigated a similar case many years ago.

One solid witness we had wouldn't talk unless we dropped the murder charges from a separate case. His defense attorney basically told him right in front of us he didn't have to testify and we couldn't make him.

None of the other witnesses spoke English, and if they did they sure weren't going to use it to help us.

Cartel couldn't risk the loose end and a couple months later the victim was murdered. Last I heard the case still had no leads.

Moral of the story is thirteen year olds shouldn't be sold to drug dealers by their mothers for a little meth.

Higher ups basically had me file it and life went on.

If we were a God fearing country we would have put a stop to this nonsense a long time ago.

I’ve heard of younger girls being sold at Christmas to multiple men.  One of my former coworker’s husband was the forensic interviewer.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'll line up for a few dozen swings with a claw hammer. Don't worry, though- I'll leave plenty for y'all. In fact, I'll just work my way up to the right knee.

Kids are sacred ground. This kinda **** needs to be dealt with decisively and graphically, in full view of the public.  If those rugheads got anything right, it's creating a fearsome public spectacle.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, willie-pete said:

I’m thinking that is too quick.

But empirical evidence seems to indicate that the severed head is aware that it's been removed from the body, before the blood loss brings death.  It might be as good as a prolonged death, as long as the BG knows he is dead.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, janice6 said:

But empirical evidence seems to indicate that the severed head is aware that it's been removed from the body, before the blood loss brings death.  It might be as good as a prolonged death, as long as the BG knows he is dead.

Well, that certainly has possibilities. I was thinking more along the lines of

“ What to do in Denver when you are dead. “

• Like 2