Not Florida

Dric902

A bungling felon from Washington state made a series of blunders when he shot himself in the testicles and tried to hide the weapon — all while storing drugs in his anus, a report said Wednesday.

Cameron Jeffrey Wilson, 27, was carrying a pistol in his front pocket while in his Cashmere, Wash., apartment on April 5 when the firearm accidentally discharged and pierced his groin and thigh, according to the Wenatchee World News.

Wilson, who is a 13-time convicted felon, told his girlfriend to dispose of the weapon before heading to the hospital, the paper said.

When the ex-con finally went to the hospital, a balloon of marijuana slipped out of his anus while a doctor was operating on the gunshot wound, court records show.

Cops also arrived at the hospital when alerted of the gunshot wound and searched Wilson’s car where they discovered a bag of meth in the blood-stained jeans he was wearing when he shot himself.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-allegedly-hiding-drugs-in-butt-accidentally-shoots-himself-in-testicles

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 years old and 13 time convicted felon...

Makes me really wish there was a law similar to the "3 strikes" that is used to put away violent felons for life after 3 felonies that applied to non-violent felonies.

Seriously, how many times does one have to break the law these days before there are actual consequences?

On the plus side, he did a very good darwin attempt on himself, so maybe nature is trying to correct something.

• Like 2

But wait, there's more...

The article goes on to say that when he turned himself in at the police station, yet another bag of weed "slipped" out of his anus during the strip search.

That boy either needs to start carrying bigger bags of weed, or he needs to put another cinch in his balloon knot.

Shot himself in the testicles.... That's just nuts. Ol' Dead-eye Dick, so big a badass that he shot his own self in the coin purse.

Dumb-assery has no limits in some folks.

Edited by KWalrad

This dude makes a really shitty criminal.

But, that must be one artful public defender, to have this urchin out walking around on the streets.

I have a question. I'm not a young man anymore. Farts cannot necessarily be trusted. But things (not that things are in there) don't just fall out of my pooper. I guess it finally happened, and I just don't understand kids these days.