.450 SMC

Moshe

Well, I have a custom .460 Rowland that has a heavier than recommended spring than their site recommends.  It turns it maybe into a sharper .45 ACP feel.  I was wondering what it would take to get the .450 SMC out of another Glock 21?  LW barrel and 24 pound spring?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 8:59 PM, glazer1972 said:

Good question.

I could always bug my perpetually busy gun smith on the issue.  But, I waiting for my father's AF tribute to get done first.  I like the guy, I like his work.  He does a great job, but he burns his candle at both ends.  He is a Deportation Officer by day, and by night and weekends he is a firearms maker/modder/and suppressor maker.  Sometimes he makes full auto AR's for the PD where he resides.  He is right about my age, and he can do things that gunsmiths all their lives can't do.  He is amazingly hard on himself and OC/DC.  He isn't cheap, but I know of no one better.  He keeps wanting to drop by his fabrication shop in Spring.  But, that involves my lovely Nordic wife driving me there, as that distance is a little far for my legs.  I have no right to endanger random people.  Otherwise, I would visit him next week as he is proud of his CNC machines and wants to show them off to me.