I've determined something about myself....

SC Tiger

3 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Above tree line is where I kill a lot of my bears in the fall. They are chowing down on blueberries. Best bear meat you'll ever eat.

I'm a Sierra hiker.  There's nothing but rocks up there.  Where do the blueberry fed bears live?

9 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

I'm a Sierra hiker.  There's nothing but rocks up there.  Where do the blueberry fed bears live?

Mountain hillsides in Alaska. Fun to watch. They have their head down going at it like a pig in a field. Stop for a few seconds to spray out a pile of digested berries, and back at it. Their face will be purple as will their throat and intestines all the way to the end. Even the fat will have a tint to it when they are doing this. Their stomach will be hard by being so packed full.

I have enough trouble just sleeping in a nice bed these days.  And trying to get off the ground three or four times a night to make it to some latrine in time would result in a very wet sleeping pad by morning.  ;^>

• Like 3

3 hours ago, theglock said:

I have enough trouble just sleeping in a nice bed these days.  And trying to get off the ground three or four times a night to make it to some latrine in time would result in a very wet sleeping pad by morning.  ;^>

This is why you take a Gator Aide bottle to bed with you.

• Haha 1

On 5/21/2019 at 7:39 AM, M&P15T said:

Go big or stay home!!!
Image result for motorhome

That damn pilot better be top notch to hit that helipad - especially with any crosswind:

CES-2017-Furrion-Elysium-luxury-RV-comes

Second question is does the helicopter go with it?  Not sure where you'd carry it.

• Like 1