Florida. again.

Eric

• Administrators

Florida woman hurls coconut at man filming her outside strip club, police say

KEY WEST, Fla. (Gray News) - Police in Key West said Shonta Bolds became irate when she saw George Exposito filming her outside of a strip club.

To make matters worse, Exposito reportedly walked by saying, “ladies.”

Investigators told the Miami Herald that’s when Bolds committed assault with a deadly weapon. In this case, the deadly weapon was a coconut she allegedly threw at him as he passed by.

The 36-year-old was arrested at about 2 a.m. Saturday and released a few hours later after posting bond.

Officers said Bolds gave Exposito an earful of expletives as he walked by. She reportedly confessed to throwing the coconut at him but claimed it never hit him...

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Florida-woman-hurls-coconut-at-man-filming-her-outside-strip-club-police-say-509976351.html

6207E34D-FFAC-4C74-BD18-A84BF8814EB7.jpeg.67c04f55bacc900950c207efa3488f04.jpeg

• Administrators

And another one.

Florida woman, 29, is arrested for hitting a hospital worker 'with a used sanitary pad she pulled from her underwear'

A Florida woman has been arrested for striking a hospital worker with a used feminine pad she removed from her own pants, police said. 

Coffii Castellion, 29, was arrested on Monday after she hit the hospital worker at Mease Dunedin Hospital and stole several hospital bathing cloths and slippers estimated to be worth a combined $10.79. 

She had brought herself to the emergency room to receive treatment when she is accused of stealing the items...

https://www.anglenews.com/2019/05/16/florida-woman-29-arrested-for-hitting-a-worker-a-hospital-worker-with-a-used-sanitary-pad/

44B3C60E-A0E6-4A25-B8DC-22C27770618E.jpeg.311297555b7a1042740fb250c63a2676.jpeg

They say that if you carry a pistol, the wise course of action is to avoid conflict, and attempt to defuse any misunderstandings before they become violent.

When I finally move from Florida, I think my last-ditch effort to preserve peace in a misunderstanding is gonna be a line like "I'm from Florida. You SURE you wanna do this?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, tadbart said:

They say that if you carry a pistol, the wise course of action is to avoid conflict, and attempt to defuse any misunderstandings before they become violent.

When I finally move from Florida, I think my last-ditch effort to preserve peace in a misunderstanding is gonna be a line like "I'm from Florida. You SURE you wanna do this?"

I got your back, Buddy.

download.jpeg

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Eric said:

My first visit to Key West I saw a sign in town that said,  "Watch out for falling Coconuts".  So their potential for harm was established by the city.

• Like 2

• Administrators

BFD7207B-4593-4B5F-BF74-B51D319B02D0.thumb.jpeg.0b7f23cf07094975666ad3509511fc4b.jpeg

The Florida woman who was all smiles for a mugshot after a DUI manslaughter arrest was all sobs Thursday at her sentencing.

Angenette Welk’s case drew worldwide attention -- and condemnation -- after her smiling mugshot went viral.

She was sentenced to 11 years in prison after pleading guilty to causing the May 10, 2018, crash in Marion County, Fla., that killed Sandra Clarkson, a 60-year-old woman.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-woman-smiling-mugshot-dui-crash-prison

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...