294 contacts in my phone. No one to call.

Oh man. A few hundred.

Need to call the B-Shift EMS supervisor? Business or personal?

That girl from Nursing school?

Favorite stripper?

Best friend in Alaska?

Bass player from a huge Georgia band?

A few old TBSers, as well as friends from other internet hangouts.

In-laws, outlaws, cousins, cuzzins, colleagues, mattresses, you name it.

I should probably go through and clean my contacts out.

Edited by tadbart

9 hours ago, tadbart said:

Oh man. A few hundred.

Need to call the B-Shift EMS supervisor? Business or personal?

That girl from Nursing school?

Favorite stripper?

Best friend in Alaska?

Bass player from a huge Georgia band?

A few old TBSers, as well as friends from other internet hangouts.

In-laws, outlaws, cousins, cuzzins, colleagues, mattresses, you name it.

I should probably go through and clean my contacts out.

For a while I had a few labeled "Do Not Answer".  That way I knew who the caller was if they called me, and knew not to answer the damn thing.

Usually women with mental issues that I discovered too late......

Also, my phone has apparently stuck every person I have ever emailed into my contacts.

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

For a while I had a few labeled "Do Not Answer".  That way I knew who the caller was if they called me, and knew not to answer the damn thing.

Also, my phone has apparently stuck every person I have ever emailed into my contacts.

I have one labeled NCEA. No contact ever again. She is BPD.

13 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

One ringy dingy.....

Is this the Party to whom I am speaking to?

9 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

I have one labeled NCEA. No contact ever again. She is BPD.

So... Uh.... Can I have her digits?

Understand about the emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some dumb reason, (we don't share a phone number) all my husband's contacts (work, friends, relatives, everything) periodically download themselves into my phone.  I hate it.  I'm always asking who the hell are these people and why are they in my contacts list?  Then I waste an hour deleting them all, and then a month later they all come back.

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:18 PM, Presguy said:

Everyone I know who has passed away stays in my contacts, but with their name preceded by RIP.

I don't really know why I do it, but started doing it years ago. Ex-gf thought it was really creepy.

I think it's a nice gesture.  But some think I'm creepy!

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

For some dumb reason, (we don't share a phone number) all my husband's contacts (work, friends, relatives, everything) periodically download themselves into my phone.  I hate it.  I'm always asking who the hell are these people and why are they in my contacts list?  Then I waste an hour deleting them all, and then a month later they all come back.

Check your phone for the setting, "Synching".  It's what automatically downloads stuff that someone else has but you don't.  It's purpose is to drive you nuts with crap that comes from someone else.  When you delete the entries, the Synch function simply adds them back the next time it checks.

Also, my sister has the habit of sending emails to me and including everyone she knows.  then she has her phone set so everyone now gets a copy of our phone numbers.  Something about a "group".  She has everybody she calls added to her directory and then includes them when she talks to anyone.  So my number goes out like wildfire!

All I know is that, soon I start getting crap from people she knows and I never heard of, trying to get me to support their liberal causes.  They often simply "assign" me tasks to do for them.  The ridiculous part is that most of them are in the Upper North West and I have to threaten them to get them to take me out of their call lists.  

I also hate to have a stranger message me and use my first name!  It's discourteous and disrespectful to me If I don't know you, I'm Mr. to you!!!!!

Yes.  Today I am especially bitter for some reason, could be the phone.

• Thanks 1